Serenade in Brass 2008

I know the flyer is due out at the end of January, but I heard a rumor that the Royal Airs might be on the bill for the Forum this year.

Anybody have any news or unsubstatiated rumors, such as mine?

That show is such a good time!

Edited by Martybucs

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe too soon to discuss.

April 12th is the day. Keep it open.

Last year's was very well attended and I think everyone had a blast. Probably best attendence in years.

There will be a Mini Corps Associates contest that afternoon................with the winner performing at the night show...........sounds like a strong line up for that one.......... :wub:

There will be a Mini Corps Associates contest that afternoon................with the winner performing at the night show...........sounds like a strong line up for that one.......... :wub:

I think the mini corps helped stoke the whole weekend last year. It was not only great hype, but an equally good time was had by all.

I see your :wub: and raise you one :wub:

I'm looking forward to the entire day. Unfortunately, CrossmenXtreme will be unable to attend. About 8 of our members are at Indoor Drumline championships that day.

However, we'll catch up with everyone at a couple of indoor or individuals shows and BHOF contests.

Can't wait for the season to begin.........."let the games begin" and "laissez bontemps rullez"

Jimbalaya

I know the flyer is due out at the end of January, but I heard a rumor that the Royal Airs might be on the bill for the Forum this year.

Anybody have any news or unsubstatiated rumors, such as mine?

That show is such a good time!

Wow..... having the Royal Airs there would be cool!

I'm pretty sure the Bridgemen Alumni have the Forum show on their schedule, and Westshoremen Alumni will be there again. I have no clue as to the rest of the lineup this year.

Fran

Wow..... having the Royal Airs there would be cool! I'm pretty sure the Bridgemen Alumni have the Forum show on their schedule, and Westshoremen Alumni will be there again. I have no clue as to the rest of the lineup this year. Fran

we will be there, our repertoire will be much different than other years, details forthcoming

Wow..... having the Royal Airs there would be cool!

I'm pretty sure the Bridgemen Alumni have the Forum show on their schedule, and Westshoremen Alumni will be there again. I have no clue as to the rest of the lineup this year.

Fran

Fran,

You are correct. The Yellow team will be there!!!!

We look forward to another GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

George

Safe to assume Buccs Alumni as they have been there for about 20 straight years.

Gotta have someone to play the National Athem to start the show. :thumbs-up: