! SUNRISERS Brass & Percussion Staff Additions !

Just want anyone interested in coming down to Sunday's rehearsal to know that the Pearl River Train Station is just a couple of blocks away from the high school!

You can get to Pearl River from points all over New York and New Jersey. Just click on the link below to see schedules and fares:

http://www.njtransit.com/sf/sf_servlet.srv...ainSchedulesTo#

Join The Quest!

Great !! Easy to get to!!

Rehearsal is 10AM to 4PM too! . The Giants/Packers game doesn't start til 6:30PM so this perfect.

Pearl River High School

Plus, it should be several degrees warmer in Pearl River than it will be in Green Bay. :thumbup:

Go Sun in '08!!!!!!

Fran

Rehearsal is 10AM to 4PM too! . The Giants/Packers game doesn't start til 6:30PM so this perfect.

Pearl River High School

A chance to get great instruction, play great music and still watch the game - a perfect Sunday!! Anyone who has not yet committed to a corps, please come on down and sit in. You will not meet a more friendly group of people who also have a passion and a fire to be the best that they can be.

sun_graphic_hdr08.jpg

Sunrisers Strengthen Brass & Percussion Staff

We’re happy to announce and welcome two new additions to our fine instructional team:

Benjamin Schwartz – battery bass technician

Molly Tittler - brass instructor/technician

To view bios for Molly and Benjamin as well as those of the remainder of our 2008 staff please

click HERE.

Come down. Grab a spot.
As per our most recent design-staff meeting the final touches and refinements are being made to this year’s program – a powerful and exciting “
Man of La Mancha
” production that you’ll want to be a part of.

The Next Step:
Master all the great, new music and find out who wants to take those spots that are available on the field.

If you want one of those spots now is the time. Don’t set yourself up to have to cram at the last minute. Come down. Grab a spot. Take advantage of the top-notch training we offer and the opportunity it presents for you to do more than just learn notes and march.

THE SUNRISERS NEXT REHEARSAL is THIS COMING SUNDAY,

JANUARY 20th from 10AM to 4PM

at Pearl River High School in Pearl River NY.

Click here for directions.

If you're hungry, then we're serving.

For membership information and/or materials :

1. Visit our site at
to learn more

2. Email us at

3. Call us at (516) 702-1356, (732) 364-3168 or (516) 697-0499

av-7671.gif

Sunrisers Management[/indent]

Tomorrow!!!

You will not meet a more friendly group of people who also have a passion and a fire to be the best that they can be.

What Larry said! Great group of people involved with Sun.

Fran

Come for the day - stay for a lifetime!!!!!

I resemble that remark!!! I intended on checking out a few DCA corps after I aged out of junior corps. I just happened to go to Sun's Open House first and I never left! 2008 will be my 17th year in the corps. Just goes to show you what a great organization the Sunrisers are! It's a place where the friends and memories will last a lifetime!

Edited by sunbari1