Predictions for Scholastic World?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems that with all the hype and predictions, the slots for medal spots are pretty much within reach of anyone this year? Personally, I would like to see some underdogs win those coveted medals.

Well, gonna be tough to knock out avon and flanagan if the numbers are a good indicator but the bronze sure will be a battle, huh? Darn good year for the world class. i just may finally buy a video.

I just watched Diamond Bar on RePlay. I LOVE it!!!! This is probably their best show to date - Michael Shapiro has done another amazing job. And the stuff they are doing is insane! Keep it up ladies!

Also, Arcadia looks to be incredible - very different style than the past few years. And Rancho Bernardo looks impressive also. I can't wait till April!

I personally can't wait for WGI this year. It's going to be great to finally see all these guards live. I'm sure there will be many bits and pieces, details in each show, that were missed and aren't quite depicted on the rePLAY videos. I'm in love with both Avon and Flanagan's show. Can't wait to see them up close and personal rather than just through my computer screen :huh: It's going to be a fight to the death, I'm almost certain.

My goodness, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I read that Logan may not be going to China. To think that all of this speculation and curiosity that has been going on all year long would be thrown the biggest curve ball possible.

IMHO I believe that Flanagan could definitely take home one of the medals this year. Every time I see them they just seem to get stronger and stronger. When I'm watching them I forget that they are 14-18 years old. I hope these kids don't stop spinning after high school. I wonder if they all go to Braddock.

My goodness, I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I read that Logan may not be going to China. To think that all of this speculation and curiosity that has been going on all year long would be thrown the biggest curve ball possible.

IMHO I believe that Flanagan could definitely take home one of the medals this year. Every time I see them they just seem to get stronger and stronger. When I'm watching them I forget that they are 14-18 years old. I hope these kids don't stop spinning after high school. I wonder if they all go to Braddock.

Oh they'll be taking home a medal. . .odds on bet would be silver.

im thinking most of them would go to Northeast Independent and maybe some go to the Knights but mostly my bet is NEi

• 2 weeks later...

1. Flanagan

2. Avon

3. Center Grove

4. Miamisburg

5. Arcadia/Shen/Choctaw/Chesire/Carmel????

This is going to be a great finals!! :ninja: