Teal Sound to augment Brass Staff for 2008

Teal Sound Drum and Bugle Corps is currently looking for individuals to augment our brass staff for the remainder of the winter and summer tour.

If you are about teaching, learning, and building an organization for the long run, please consider Teal sound in your plans.

We seek experienced corps people, especially those with music education degrees to contact us in the form of a cover letter, resume' and your availability through email.

Please send your replies to this post to

ucfrellis@mac.com

• 3 weeks later...
Teal Sound Drum and Bugle Corps is currently looking for individuals to augment our brass staff for the remainder of the winter and summer tour.

If you are about teaching, learning, and building an organization for the long run, please consider Teal sound in your plans.

We seek experienced corps people, especially those with music education degrees to contact us in the form of a cover letter, resume' and your availability through email.

Please send your replies to this post to

ucfrellis@mac.com

I sent you an email on 4/25 I believe. Has this position been closed?

I did the same - havent heard anything back in a while??

Be patient all, Ron and I will be speaking this weekend on the folks who have sent their information in to him. He will be getting back in touch with those that we are interested in after this camp weekend.

Thanks for your patience!!

Randy W Blackburn

Director - Teal Sound

Be patient all, Ron and I will be speaking this weekend on the folks who have sent their information in to him. He will be getting back in touch with those that we are interested in after this camp weekend.

Thanks for your patience!!

Randy W Blackburn

Director - Teal Sound

You sure you dont want to fly me down to sunny florida for an 'interview'?? :shutup::smile:

Nick "Im tired of foggy mornings and cold drizzle in maryland" Merson :smile: