DCPI Q&A

Giving you tips would be like telling you which 12 herbs and spices KFC uses, :tongue: but just take a look at recaps and study any trends and go from there. Trust me when I say that we are all new to the 5 caption scoring. This will all change when we go back to 8 captions.

Amen brother.

I will start pulling captions at 4:00 PM CST from here on out.

How do I get the images off of my pictures on my computer to upload onto this forum page or the corps info page I just keep getting a URL. I'm not real great with computers. I have logo & uniforms I'd like to publish on forum page I NEED HELP

How do you deside the percentage points, Just tying to understand how it works Thanks

I can not give out the exact formula, but the general basis is..... when the corps has an off day, the generated score will be a random number within a certain % of their last score. So for example... lets say BD scores a 16.2 in GE Music on June 21st, then on the 22nd they have no show, to their score could be anywhere from lets say 15.6 thru 16.8 or whatever the percentage points are.

So there is no real advantage to pick corps that work with your schedule.....

As far as picking your captions... that is really where the fun and hard part is... trying to decide what is the best option to get the most points out of your caption....

How do you deside the percentage points, Just tying to understand how it works Thanks

Its just a random number we use. For instance, at the beginning of the season the range may be 95% to 105% of their last score... then as the season goes along, the range shrinks. So by the end of the season, it could be 99% to 101%.

• 4 weeks later...

When is the last day to make caption changes - or is there even one?

I have it down in my computer's calendar as July 31st for some reason, which conflicts with August 4th's bonus point, but I'm not sure where or if I even saw that date anywhere to begin with.