DCPI Q&A

dcpixvadvert02.jpg

Made some minor tweaks, ready for posting in main forums. Figured I'd wait until after Labor Day and then hit WC, OC & DCA forums. Who knows, maybe it'll grab a couple new players :thumbup:

• 7 months later...

Ok, so where do you find out how this whole thing works ? is there a game guide or something this old phart can't see ?

Ok, so where do you find out how this whole thing works ? is there a game guide or something this old phart can't see ?

Head over to the main DCPI website at http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/. Then check out the FAQs listed under latest news. There's briefings on how the game is played (through that site, we just talk here), rules, etc.

• 1 month later...

Head over to the main DCPI website at http://www.drumcorpsfantasy.com/. Then check out the FAQs listed under latest news. There's briefings on how the game is played (through that site, we just talk here), rules, etc.

this may sound completely stupid, but where the heck do i login at on the fantasy website? am i blind?

this may sound completely stupid, but where the heck do i login at on the fantasy website? am i blind?

You know it *IS* in a kind of awkward spot; they should probably move it at some point (not that they don't have a million and a half other things on their plate).

Anyway, right table, down at the bottom. Keep your eyes on the far right and scroll down until you see it.

Another dumb question regarding submitting captions and signing up for shows. Are we not able to do that yet? When I go to caption selections, the only corps I can get is BD 2011 which is 50points over the limit if you select them all, and it wont let me leave any blank, I am assuming then I need to sign up for events. But it says no events available for any of the dates, but i thought the season 16 schedule was already released. I am sooo confused.

The schedule has been announced. We are in the last stages of getting ready to open registration and expect to be ready to go shortly after Memorial Day.

The schedule has been announced. We are in the last stages of getting ready to open registration and expect to be ready to go shortly after Memorial Day.

cool deal. will we be getting an email notification may i ask?

I just realized that I have never uploaded a picture on here and i dont even know how to do it... alls i get for insert image is a place to put in a url? im really bad at computers i guess :crazy::blush: