SO AND IO SCORES ARE UP!

cmguard87

One of, if not THE strongest open class finals I've seen in years! Congrats Alter Ego-- amazing show and peformance! I forgot about Diamante's show until I saw it again, and then wondered how I could have possibly forgotten about it! WOW!

I really wonder if the live broadcast did any justice to the shows? So much subtlety in many of these open class shows might have been lost during webcast.

I'm ready to buy my tickets for next year already! (April 2nd-4th 2009, according to the program).

Congrats to Freedom HS! I wasn't able to catch the WebCast for Open Finals today, but I'm sure they had a great show. It's been awesome to see them grow throughout the year. Their show is so beautiful... I even bought their show music on iTunes (along with Lyman HS and Countryside HS, haha).

Congrats to Freedom HS! I wasn't able to catch the WebCast for Open Finals today, but I'm sure they had a great show. It's been awesome to see them grow throughout the year. Their show is so beautiful... I even bought their show music on iTunes (along with Lyman HS and Countryside HS, haha).

Yes; Congratulations Freedom HS on your silver medal!!! Your show was one of my favorites from the very first time I saw you perform. I too was moved to go out and purchase the tune you performed to. I look forward to seeing you in the World division.

Irving

Fan of the Arts