IW FINALS

Ready go.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Braddock, the only happy show, ON TO THE SERIOUS SHOWS!

Holy Crap, if the first 3 guards out of the gate are any indication, this is going to be a GREAT night. Whereas yesterday it seemed as if NOBODY wanted to win, everyone is bringing their "A" game tonight. Great job by Code Black - I like the show more everytime I see it.

Code Black, I almost #### myself with how much they cleaned. That show was a mess at the last regional. It wasn't spotless, but my god, they must have put in some overtime. KUDOS to them. The sabres were fantastic like always. Flag line was almost great but there was always that one person a half count behind.

Anyone having issues with keeping audio but the screen just freezes?

Mine froze for a couple seconds way back during Warren Central but has been great since and I'm on a Verizon Wireless Broadband Card

Fahrenheit had a great show tonight. I thought yesterday's run was a little better, but congrats to them for ending the season on a good note! I didn't see Braddock, but Code Black was awesome!

Sacred Heart was OK in the first half and really turned on for the second half of their show. I can never hear "In The Ghetto" without hearing Cartman from South Park singing it in my head :ninja: Won't be surprised if Code Black passes them tonight.

Code Black was really on tonight. Looked great. Sacred Heart was pretty good too but it won't surprise me if they get passed by CB.