2008 MCA Harrisburg Invitational

Yeah it is all good...I give out enough stuff that I have to be able to receive it with a smile.

Nick really did wear my shoes for Erie's performance, that is what friends do, give their stuff to another friend in need. I did notice that Nick played his solo with no vibrato. Now I think he should put it back in!~

Donny

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry Irish, I missed the opening face off.........that's the first and last Friday night party I'll miss......shame on me, but I did show up for the meeting with less than bloodshot eyes, which is what I normally do. Did DA do his karaoke singing for you? Man, the more you drink the better he gets :blush:

Easy Jim, Donny launched the first salvo my way...besides, he and I and the good Capt. solved all of the drum corps worlds' problems last Friday night. We have nothing left to do than give each other grief!

you bet Donny.....those who talk smack should be prepared to graciously receive smack.....glad to hear that Nick played with no vibrato.......the chicks will dig that too

Yeah it is all good...I give out enough stuff that I have to be able to receive it with a smile.

Nick really did wear my shoes for Erie's performance, that is what friends do, give their stuff to another friend in need. I did notice that Nick played his solo with no vibrato. Now I think he should put it back in!~

Donny

sorry Irish, I missed the opening face off.........that's the first and last Friday night party I'll miss......shame on me, but I did show up for the meeting with less than bloodshot eyes, which is what I normally do. Did DA do his karaoke singing for you? Man, the more you drink the better he gets :blush:

He and a few others were doing some a capella stuff near the bar. The Cap't and I were just far enough away from them to enjoy it. We weren't sure what they were signing but it didn't sound bad...of course, malted hops WERE a factor all around...

Edited by strutta

thanks NanciD.........was DonnyJoe doing his Joe Cocker impression and is that Chuck "Chuckles" Smith on the left???

See? I told ya JC. And here's the proof!

http://tinyurl.com/67lqhj

:tongue:

thanks NanciD.........was DonnyJoe doing his Joe Cocker impression and is that Chuck "Chuckles" Smith on the left???

Eddy Reese said,

From L to R:

Dick Hutchinson - Old and current MSJ, Phoenix

John Baldwin - Syracuse Brigs, Phoenix, GR and MSJ

DA - no history required

I am pretty sure that was "In the Evening by the Moonlight", but I could be wrong. I might have been H-I-L-T-O-N S-U-C-K-S.

Both are pretty standard stuff in WNY area, along with C-C-C-Curly G-G-G-Gangarosa.

Donny

Both are pretty standard stuff in WNY area, along with C-C-C-Curly G-G-G-Gangarosa.

Donny

Get ready for C-C-C-Curly G-G-G-Gangarosa at the Classic. I'm sure it will pop up somewhere.........