Here it is - Madison's 2008 Program!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When in doubt, go with something Latin, I guess...

is that such a bad thing? they could play classical, but that's covered...they could play contemporary, but that's covered...I guess they could play jazz...but that's covered...(or is it? bd and bloo playing jazz this year?)

no one gets on phantom's case for playing classical all the time...why shouldn't Madison play Latin, especially when no one else is doing it...

I like girls.

I LIKE PIE :tongue:

I really like the fact that none of this music has been put on a drum corps field to date. Example Boston has played spanish fantasies for like every other year. Granted Spanish Fantasies is a great chart, but after it's been played three times in 7 years it gets a little old and under appreciated for such a great piece.

I love your signature by the way skewerz. granted its america, but if I had a mic to my face instead of throwing down with what god gave me. I wouldn't feel fullfilled..... from a members point of view.

Just to let you guys in on what happened at camp. Capitol Sound suprised us with a pillow fight on saturday. Granted we kicked their ###, but you gotta admit Capitol Sound has some balls for picking a fight with The Madison Scouts.

......and by the way the madison scouts love girls....trust us. Your welcome in our gym anytime ladies;)

Edited by Cdatedms

Dang it Travis! You beat me to the banner also!

Just to let you guys in on what happened at camp. Capitol Sound suprised us with a pillow fight on saturday. Granted we kicked their ###, but you gotta admit Capitol Sound has some balls for picking a fight with The Madison Scouts.

That was fun, except my pillow exploded and the beads went everywhere! I was so tired on the way home Sunday... definitely worth it though. And nice try Cap Sound!

-Weedy

Edited by weedyweidenthal

I really like the fact that none of this music has been put on a drum corps field to date. Example Boston has played spanish fantasies for like every other year. Granted Spanish Fantasies is a great chart, but after it's been played three times in 7 years it gets a little old and under appreciated for such a great piece.

I'm hearing bits and pieces of 2003 Seattle Cascades in there.

I'm hearing bits and pieces of 2003 Seattle Cascades in there.

bits and pieces don't count buddy

Edited by Cdatedms

I really like the fact that none of this music has been put on a drum corps field to date.

They're doing Ginastera's Estancia, and that's been done quite a bit before.

But yeah, I'm glad to see some fresh new pieces in their rep. Thank goodness for no regurgitations of Malaguena or Malaga or the other 5 or 6 music charts that corps seemed to feel required to include when they do latin shows. So much good music out there to be done still, and I like everything on Madison's list.