Changes in DCP-I captions....

So do we get pummeled to death if we accidentally hit Submit? :D

Yes!!! Well, not really. Just dont submit captions now. If you do, they will be cleared out, and you will just have to do it again.

That's not a problem... I have the confirmation email listing the captions I used so I can easily do it again when it's ready.

I was just hoping I didn't break something.

That's not a problem... I have the confirmation email listing the captions I used so I can easily do it again when it's ready.

I was just hoping I didn't break something.

Nah - its just that, as Jeff said, we're still working on finalizing the changes that are required to accommodate the DCI judging change. We hope to have that done over the weekend, tested on Monday or Tuesday, then ready to release the system for your use shortly thereafter. Any records that are in the database at that time will be wiped and you'll have to re-enter.

We're doing our best to minimize the number of changes to the system to keep things consistent thru the season - so will appreciate your patience as we work our way thru the transition from the abbreviated to full judging panel. It may require some additional time to get results posted and Jeff will have his hands full getting everything recorded.

Thanks to all for your continuing support of DCPI.

Have a GREAT season 10!

-john