The Official 2008 Madison Scouts Discussion Thread

The Scouts are having a full run through, and concert on Wednesday in East Troy. They will not be wearing the new uniforms though. Those will be unveiled on Friday night in Middleton, WI for the Madisonic show.

Dammmmmit!! You just ruined the mid-week for me!!! Grrrr...

:ninja:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I remember last summer, we made the move because summer classes were starting on that coming Monday

Wish I would have known they moved to East Troy earlier. I drove to Baraboo tonight and yep, they were gone. :tongue:

On a positive note, I just moved to the Madison area. I took a transfer with SYSCO foods from Stevens Point to Madison, and the best part is the Scouts are one of my accounts. Turns out, SYSCO is the food supplier to the Scouts and I will be there rep. When I found out, I was like, WOW...COOL!

Another cool thing, is I will be dontaing a brand new iphone to the Scouts and will be asking them to award it a member of the corps as they see fit. Hustle award, most improved...etc. Im sure someone will put it to good use.

Anyone know why the moved from Baraboo to East Troy?

Also going to check out Madisonic this Friday night. The season is just about upon us, and I couldnt be more excited!!

If you go to the Scouts site and hit the "2008 program" link on the top it will bring you to a description of the show plus their schedule.

On the left side of the schedule is a link to a "tour calendar" which is a day by day schedule from May through Finals. It also lists their housing

sites on the road (if they know where they'll be).

I'm sure you'll be dealing with Deb as a SYSCO rep. Throw some extra granola in there for the guys - they LOVE it.

I spoke with some rookie Scouts this year who came from other corps and they mentioned how jealous they were last year of how

well the Scouts always ate. They'd go by "Deb's Diner" just to see the menu for the day.

I'll be volunteering at Madisonic all day Friday. Look me up, I'll introduce you to your new "Account".

Edited by bass5

If you go to the Scouts site and hit the "2008 program" link on the top it will bring you to a description of the show plus their schedule.

On the left side of the schedule is a link to a "tour calendar" which is a day by day schedule from May through Finals. It also lists their housing

sites on the road (if they know where they'll be).

I'm sure you'll be dealing with Deb as a SYSCO rep. Throw some extra granola in there for the guys - they LOVE it.

I spoke with some rookie Scouts this year who came from other corps and they mentioned how jealous they were last year of how

well the Scouts always ate. They'd go by "Deb's Diner" just to see the menu for the day.

I'll be volunteering at Madisonic all day Friday. Look me up, I'll introduce you to your new "Account".

Mike Anello has been working very hard at fixing up the "support" vehicle for the food/souvenir people. Don and I will be at the corps office tonight doing some finishing touches, so if anyone wants to stop by and help let me know!

Does anyone know if there will be any flooding south of Rockford? I'm driving from the south and just wanted to make sure I can get there...

Where are you coming from? I know there is a big detour on I-94 coming from Milwaukee to Madison. I would assume you are taking I-90.

Where are you coming from? I know there is a big detour on I-94 coming from Milwaukee to Madison. I would assume you are taking I-90.

Actually I'm coming from madison Alabama...LOL I hope there are no detours were driving all Saturday to rockford.

the scouts have been really tight on their show announcement and uniforms, this better be worth the wait...and in some part of my head i'm thnking "i know it'll be more amazing than i thought!"

the scouts have been really tight on their show announcement and uniforms, this better be worth the wait...and in some part of my head i'm thnking "i know it'll be more amazing than i thought!"

I'll agree with you that the Scouts have been very tight lipped on their new uniform design but 2 more days and it'll be all over DCP

and shown in the correct context, that of being on the field and hopefully under the lights.

As far as their show announcement it took a while but since it was announced I'd say they have much more show content out their now

on the fan network than anyone else.