Season X Discussion

Well I am not particulary proud of my Div I and Div II performances but my Div III went out there showing that they wanted to win with their Man vs Machine program. Ranger's Arrow was only 0.333 points behind the 1st place corps. Ranger's Arrow also walked away with the Percussion caption and tied for the Music caption in div III at Charlotte, NC. Hopefully they keep it up.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, without the 2008 Blue Devils providing my Music GE :tongue: , Firebird didn't do so hot. I may be reassigning captions soon.

Well, without the 2008 Blue Devils providing my Music GE :tongue: , Firebird didn't do so hot. I may be reassigning captions soon.

I would just leave things as is, until corps have started producing scores. Sometimes my best scores come from letting things sit. Once you change, is often when you wish you hadn't. Remember, things will change when we go to the 8 judges. This is a temporary 5 judge system for the first few shows.

The Challengers had a much better start to the season, with a 4th place finish at Charlotte, NC. placing us in the top 12, as opposed to last years 2nd to last place finish last season. We will be traveling along side our brother corps The Avengers and The Winter Park Hurricanes. We will sharing food with one another to help with gas prices. We can't wait to see how the rest of the season goes...heres to a finals finish!

Compared to the last live season, scores are about 2 points under.

Glory of Polaris ended up in the Top 12 for Division I. A good start to the season.

Glory of Eden will need a little work.

The Detroit City Council can't believe they placed higher than last. After all, their entire performance was an amplified narrative argument about the mayor.

The banging on the table and finger pointing must have given them that boost for the GE Visual caption.

GREAT job by Kadence taking top honors for their division at the Piscataway NJ show last night! Everybody was really proud after the performance :tongue: