2008 Standings

I will support the investigation, but remind everyone of a single individual that people did not want to see win anymore because of the use of helicopters and things of that order. The flambuoyancy had to come to an end eventually.

Dale may be Fine, but he is not the cause of streak ending. I have heard allegations that the same people that had something to do with the 1996 controversy, also had their fingers in the Brigs streak ending. Think about it! That ought to get Jeff working OT...1997 was great for the Brigs, because they never knew they could win. Empire already knew how to win.

This could be trouble if all three Allen brothers get on the same bandwagon.

Donny....( the kinder, gentler ) Allen

hmm. looking at the recap, i dont see a lot of the same names on those two panels or in dca administrative positions.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was not aware of any 1996 controversy.(but then,i am always the last to know anything) LOL! SEE YA SOON DONNY!

what controversy? I got a hug from Jimmy Russo himself!

Ron - You should have been here! I would have bought you LI Ice Teas!

It's been a surreal night for MBI. We never thought this would happen. DCA has recognized the players from another planet. We hope we're helping pave the way for greater Renegades and Kilties corps and acceptance in the future.

The graciousness and good sport of the Empire Statesmen was something I'll always remember. I must have gotten 40 or 50 congratulatory handshakes from ES members. Mr Bruni would be proud.

Edited by Roger Grupp

Ron - You should have been here! I would have bought you LI Ice Teas!

It's been a surreal night for MBI. We never thought this would happen. DCA has recognized the players from another planet. We hope we're helping pave the way for greater Renegades and Kilties corps and acceptance in the future.

The most impressive thing about the whole MBI weekend is that Roger can type at 4 in the morning!

Way to Go MBI!!!