::Pointless Poll:: Saturday results

Surprising Saturday Results  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following Saturday night results would surprise you most?

• Concord, CA: Vanguard beats Blue Devils
    • Rockford, IL: Carolina takes the crown
    • Rockford, IL: Madison finishes 4th or higher
    • Toledo, OH: Bluecoats knockout the Cadets
    • Toledo, OH: Troopers finish 5th or higher

I voted for Troopers.

Vanguard did beat BD early last year, even though the two of them really weren't in the same tier later in the season. So that's possible.

Crown improves so much every year who knows what theyll bring out. I think ranking the top three in that show is almost a shot in the dark unless you've seen more than one of them in person.

Madison beating the Colts would be surprising, but the Troopers over the Glassmen or the Crossmen would be even more dramatic, in my opinion.

Bluecoats beating the Cadets is a possibility, similar to Crown they could be coming out a whole notch up this year. Hard to call.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Crown wins in Rockford - My bet is they place right behind Madison

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:blink:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

But wouldn't you just #### your pants if they did??

I, for one, hope you do, at least! :blink:

But wouldn't you just #### your pants if they did??

I, for one, hope you do, at least! :blink:

Madison had one down season. One. They are a perennial DCI powerhouse whereas Crown is not. Why does everyone think Madison is a lower echelon corps after one season out of the top 12? I will never understand that. :blink:

Madison had one down season. One. They are a perennial DCI powerhouse whereas Crown is not. Why does everyone think Madison is a lower echelon corps after one season out of the top 12? I will never understand that. :blink:

The whole bounce back to 8th after placing 14th in 02... totally meaningless, obviously :blink:

Madison is a corps where an off year is a fluke, not the other way around.

(I'm totally on your side bigsnareline, I can't tell if I'm coming across as sarcastic in the right places or not...)

The whole bounce back to 8th after placing 14th in 02... totally meaningless, obviously :blink:

Madison is a corps where an off year is a fluke, not the other way around.

(I'm totally on your side bigsnareline, I can't tell if I'm coming across as sarcastic in the right places or not...)

:blink::blink::blink:

Crown improves soooo much each year... I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in the top 4.

Why does everyone think that it is highly unlikely for Crown to beat the Cavaliers at Rockford? We have NO idea of how the Cavaliers look or sound, so I really don't see what this is being based off of, other than the fact that the Cavaliers have been great for a pretty good while now.

Crown improves soooo much each year... I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up in the top 4.

Why does everyone think that it is highly unlikely for Crown to beat the Cavaliers at Rockford? We have NO idea of how the Cavaliers look or sound, so I really don't see what this is being based off of, other than the fact that the Cavaliers have been great for a pretty good while now.

that a recent video of Crown's rehearsal shows that they're not up to all the hype that surrounds them?

imho, i wasn't impressed. i hope to be proved wrong later.

Edited by chaos001

that a recent video of Crown's rehearsal shows that they're not up to all the hype that surrounds them?

imho, i wasn't impressed. i hope to be proved wrong later.

Well then if everyone is putting Crown ahead of Phantom, Phantom must be pretty darn rough...

I agree with you about Crown... I wasn't impressed with that video either, but I'm hoping that everything will get better pretty soon.

Edited by cmathis