Toledo Tavern

Yep. No 2008 scores yet means that there isn't a 2008 scores page yet. Once they're available, DCI will post them. This is exactly how they worked it last year.

No, that's incorrect. There will be no scores for 2008. DCI has decided that there is no need to assign scores any longer, and thusly will not have "scores." Everybody ties, and every corps member is a winner in life.

:lookaround:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His last text was just like this .....

"AWFUL ENDING !! NOT FAST OR ANYTHING. THE SHOW ENDS WITH TALKING. The music is nuts and the drill insane but the narration needs to go. Adds NOTHING to the show."

He goes on to say that this stage is a circular platform smack dab in the center. On it is a man interviewing the girl with the cancer. Those two never leave the stage during the entire performance.

Ken

After reading everything, it sounds like that drill has a lot of great moves that when clean and up to tempo could be insane. But then this is the first night and lot of nerves.

No, that's incorrect. There will be no scores for 2008. DCI has decided that there is no need to assign scores any longer, and thusly will not have "scores." Everybody ties, and every corps member is a winner in life.

:thumbup:

Everybody ties, and every corps member is a winner in life.

If only D.C.I. thought that way.

B'

Does anyone know what is going on with the encores this year? I remember last year was "America the Beautiful", anything like that this year?

http://glassmen.org/main/index.php?option=...&Itemid=109

I know something they are playing is supposed to be from one of the Pee-Wee movies lol...I heard it is a great show from my friend who is marching with them this year

Thanks. Yeah, I'd seen that and it's a nice writeup-- but I still can't find the musical selections. :lookaround: