Toledo Tavern

you can't really compare scores from different shows!! We've got to wait until corps face each other to know how they'll line up

Sorry, I didn't mean to look at Rockford to compare score to score, only to see if they were scoring low as well, which they were. So this answers the question of how removing 2 of the judges would affect the scores. Great stuff though! Seems like it was a great night all around! Congratualtions to all of the corps for what is to be another great season!

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOSTOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:lookaround:

Bluecoats better watch out - objects in mirror are closer than they appear.

Go Boston!

I was just thinking the same thing! Tomorrow night should prove to be interesting when they essentially go head to head in Dublin.

unfortunately they were at another venue with another judging panel so it's impossible to compare

I can't believe people still don't get that.

you can't compare scores to last year either..... especially with the cut in judges. really, we won't know how things are shaping up until after they get the full judging panels in. but, hey..... what else are we all gonna talk about for the next 2 weeks??? :lookaround:

I can't believe people still don't get that.

Next Saturday should tell us a lot since most of the corps will be at Madison. However, BD and SCV will not be there so we have to wait a while before we see them all battle it out at one venue. But then again, the full judging panel won't be in place until July 5th and who knows how that will shake things up.

I feel ya all,

I'm not judging at all, just observing

from what I've heard about the level of tightness, the cadets were the best group of the evening, of either show...