.....pssst

Does anybody know the last time these Corps were in Racine together?

:thumbup:

This line up has never been in Racine together.

The last time other all-age corps performed in Racine (besides the Kilties) was on July 4th, 2005. Music City Legend on Gulf Coast Sound performed at the Kiltie Klassic at Horlick Field.

MN Brass last performed in Racine on June 17th, 2000, at Pershing Park at the Racine Scout's DCM show.

While Govies and Chops have performed in South Milwaukee (20 miles north of Racine), as far as I know, they have never performed in Racine, nor have Lakeshoremen or Derby City.

We're really excited about the line up! The great drum corps fans in Racine are in for a treat!

Edited by J.C.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this on page 2 for some reason. Bad thread. Back to page 1 you go.

Hey John,

Will you be helping me with souvies on the 26th?

Hey John,

Will you be helping me with souvies on the 26th?

I'm weaning off of the cast this week (per doctor's instructions) and so far so good, but I'm not sure I'll be up to show-speed by then. So the answer right now is "probably".

I'm weaning off of the cast this week (per doctor's instructions) and so far so good, but I'm not sure I'll be up to show-speed by then. So the answer right now is "probably".

I say "Rub a little dirt on it and march!" :tongue:

(Just kidding John. Take it easy and let it heal good before you jump back in.)

The last time other all-age corps performed in Racine (besides the Kilties) was on July 4th, 2005. Music City Legend on Gulf Coast Sound performed at the Kiltie Klassic at Horlick Field.

MN Brass last performed in Racine on June 17th, 2000, at Pershing Park at the Racine Scout's DCM show.

While Govies and Chops have performed in South Milwaukee (20 miles north of Racine), as far as I know, they have never performed in Racine, nor have Lakeshoremen or Derby City.

We're really excited about the line up! The great drum corps fans in Racine are in for a treat!

Everyone is in for a treat!!

This is going to be a fun, fan entertaining, peel some paint, and toss babies great show!!

Located for easy access right off of I-94, fan/family friendly prices, free parking, nice afternoon event....and no bad seat in the house.

Go to the corps' website located HERE not only for online tickets, but it also shows a "sky high" view of the stadium and school.

This is all good stuff!!! :w00t:

Everyone is in for a treat!!

This is going to be a fun, fan entertaining, peel some paint, and toss babies great show!!

Located for easy access right off of I-94, fan/family friendly prices, free parking, nice afternoon event....and no bad seat in the house.

Go to the corps' website located HERE not only for online tickets, but it also shows a "sky high" view of the stadium and school.

This is all good stuff!!! :thumbup:

Very good stuff.

A DCA show in Racine?....WITH DCA judging?....awesome.....GO KILTIES!!!

BTW....is Jim Cunningham playing in the bari line this year?......anybody know?.....

A DCA show in Racine?....WITH DCA judging?....awesome.....GO KILTIES!!!

BTW....is Jim Cunningham playing in the bari line this year?......anybody know?.....

So far, not this season. He had been taking time off for his ever growing family of little ones. Jim is a great horn player and all around one of the "good guys" in the activity.