BDB 74.5

VK 66.6

Yamato 64.1

Gold 61.3

Impulse 60.8

and the climb begins... :thumbup:

OT :

Hey guys,

I took a few vids of SCV and PC in the lot with my homemade stereo 3d videocam (before the battery in my left eye cam died). I am processing the first one of PC and it looks sweet. I am going on tour with Regiment wed. - sat. and will be getting some more 3d footage.

Get your red / blue (anaglyph) glasses ready, because I will have some 3d drum corps for all of you to check out.

I will put atleast this first PC test one on YouTube tomorrow for you to check out. Here's a sample video I did of the Getty Villa :

It obviously won't look like much without the glasses (plus all the compression artifacts - yuck).

Oh my god - this looks so incredibly cool. You guys are going to crap your pants. Find some 3d glasses!

OT :

Hey guys,

I took a few vids of SCV and PC in the lot with my homemade stereo 3d videocam (before the battery in my left eye cam died). I am processing the first one of PC and it looks sweet. I am going on tour with Regiment wed. - sat. and will be getting some more 3d footage.

Get your red / blue (anaglyph) glasses ready, because I will have some 3d drum corps for all of you to check out.

I will put atleast this first PC test one on YouTube tomorrow for you to check out. Here's a sample video I did of the Getty Villa :

It obviously won't look like much without the glasses (plus all the compression artifacts - yuck).