The San Antonio Ice House - Pre and post show discussion.

Question - how many DCI Champions have used props on the field during the shows that won them the Championship?

I would say about 30% since 1989. SCV didn't get any help from it from 85-88

Edited by supersop

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pit issues fixed. Great tuning on the tymp. That Duder guy actually has a good ear. Overall so far, Intonation and balance issues in the ballad ....... not as ON it tonight with energy. Crossmen will close the gap if not eeeeeeeeeek past them. I don't see a 1.25 gap tonight

I didn't see their shows this afternoon - but with what I saw tonight I wouldn' be suprised if there are alot of happy Bones fans tonight.

Question - how many DCI Champions have used props on the field during the shows that won them the Championship?

Cavaliers, Santa Clara Vanguard, and blue devils (I think the cubes won) ooops almost forgot the Cadets

Edited by blueorginal

"Flags are props, so are rifles..."

"Star, SVC..."

Tom wants to know what a prop is.

Anyway, Glassman's drill looks very cluttered to me on the field, is it the props, the 150 limit, or something else?

Glassmen need to improve the Drill/Technique. If they do that they will move up. I liked the music but the drill didn't match the music in my opinion.

Good Show.

Yep, I was distracted by drill issues the whole show.