New People

Hi I marched in 2006 and 2007 with the Blue Knights in the pit. I followed drum corps long before then and still do now (obviously)

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, all...

first post -

Marched with :

S.S.F. Conquistadors 1971-1975

Concord Blue Devils 1976-1978

Played snare.[/quote

Edited by brackenbariII

marced with the earls of bucks late 60s early 70s then out to blue rock before they folded up what a shame 1/2 of my H.S Horn line went out to buxmont raiders before they folded & then went to lambertville volunteers in 76,77 Now Im with the Bracken Cadets/ Cavaliers Alumni corps & Its a blast once again Im now playing 2nd Bari after almost 30 years Its great :blink::smile:
Edited by brackenbariII

Hi, i am marching my first year of corps with the blue knights this summer. I am playing contra and looking forward to it with great enthusiasm. I am from Canada where drum corps is much more scarce than down in the states. The first time i heard a hornline in person was at the phantom regiment camp i got cut at in January. :D :D I'm hooked.

• 4 weeks later...

Huge drum corps fan, going to audition next summer, the usual. I'll be hanging around here a fair amount.

• 1 month later...

Hola, drum corp folks. I haven't marched anywhere yet. Althought I did audition for Spirit's guard last December and got a callback, financial issues got in the way :(. I think I definitely want to audition for some corp this coming fall I don't know where though. I'll be starting college in Ohio during the fall so I definitely either need to find a corp there, or go back to Spirit. Any suggestions?

Hey all - newest member of the Dinosaur Brigade, hehe!

Marched with the Americanos '72-75 (2nd sop), just recently started rediscovering the world of Drum Corps.

All my old cassettes wore out and the quest to replace them opened the arena again.

There is an incredible amount of #### good music available now (/happy dance!).

The changes in DCI have been vast, but I still love that Big Drum Corp Sound.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there! My name is Kitty and I'm 17. I'm from Jersey. This past season I marched for the Bushwackers. I was in the cymbal line. I'm actually going to get another DCA year under my belt before I go looking at Junior Corps.[/quo
Edited by brackenbariII

Hey there! My name is Kitty and I'm 17. I'm from Jersey. This past season I marched for the Bushwackers. I was in the cymbal line. I'm actually going to get another DCA year under my belt before I go looking at Junior Corps.

have fun with Bush while your here you should learn alot Im also starting out after many years of being idle it will be a challenge, But have fun in Jr corps if you do move on my days of jr corps was a blast

• 7 months later...