Help needed with Madison Scouts silent auction

Friends, Madison Scouts, Countrymen (women), lend me your fleur de leis,

We are going to have some fun. The Scouts are having a silent auction at the September 25-26 banquet. This is the first auction EVER and I need your help to make it one for the books. This silent auction is going to be open to the public so items are needed for all ages, genders, and hobbies.

This is the fun part. We all know people who are artistic, mom, dad, grandparents, etc. Some ideas could be quilts, woodwork, jewelry, paintings, and toys. Also, think Christmas ideas. Check with people from church, legions, teams, etc. Homemade craft projects make great gifts and reflect the talent of those in your state.

Check your yellow pages for ideas on businesses to contact. Most importantly, please keep a detailed list of names, addresses, and gifts given so we may thank them appropriately. I will send non-profit, tax id letters to those needing them.

We would like to have the items sent to the office no later than September 20th. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you, for all that you do. Please contact me with any questions.

Melanie Vukasovic

Director of the 2008 Madison Scouts Silent Auction

214 Lakewood Terrace Marshall, WI 53559

Mvukasovic8145@charter.net