Open Class Quarterfinal Scores

i guess they started putting them up just after the last time I checked, which was just before I found this thread here.

By looking at the scores would that mean that anyone has made semis yet?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can be even more grateful for this forum now...DCI is having trouble formatting the score page (that's happened a lot this season) and getting the scores up. I'll stick here -- nicer folks!

I second that. I do appreciate them adding an International category though.

Wow according to DCI.org, I didn't realize Racine Scouts were now competing in World Class. When did they move up?

:worthy:

(Yes I know it's a screw up.)

Someone help me out - what's the cutoff for Semis this year, and do the International corps count? I'll incorporate that into my listing.

Mike

Yea i think they do seperate them.

Someone help me out - what's the cutoff for Semis this year, and do the International corps count? I'll incorporate that into my listing.

Mike

Top 17 today go on to Semis. International corps do not qualify for the Open Class Title.

Mike

I just worked it out on a spread sheet. I think they are taking 17 just like World right?

So if the seeds hold and the scores lineup they would take 18 into Semis counting Beatrix as an international corps.

17th (18th really) and last corps in would be Impulse.

The first corps obviously on the bubble would be Spirit of Newark and they would be bumped when the OC score goes up.

Bumping all they way down to BDB's score which would bump out Colt Cadets.

I may be wrong in my calculations.. that sound right?

Mike