DCP-I Rules Proposal 3 Vote

CincinnatiGloryMello

14 members have voted

1. 1. What say you?

• Yar!
    • Nar!
    • Abstain

Proposal: Rename Division I to "World Class." Directors will be allowed only one corps in this category. Point values to remain as-is or as affected by rules congress vote.

Rationale: To better align DCP-I with the current organizational aspects of DCI.

Effect on the activity: Change in title only.

Submitted by: Chris Rohn - The Corps of Unspecified Identity

You MUST post your vote for it to count!

Edited by CincinnatiGloryMello

Yes (I want the other proposal to fail, but if it passes this needs to pass, too).

Kosmos- no

VKO - Yar! Even if the other doesn't pass, it would be cool if we went "World". "Open" & "A"

VKO - Yar! Even if the other doesn't pass, it would be cool if we went "World". "Open" & "A"

I agree--YAR here doesnt mean the other has to pass...and I would be fine with renaming each as long as 3 remained

I vote yes, gang. I'm with you guys in that I'd like this change, as long as we kept 3 distinct divisions.

Edited by aNiMaL

I'd go along with this.

Should I move to amend the proposal or is it too late because voting has already begun?

You can amend it, since it would be something small.

Move to amend Proposal 3 as follows:

Proposal: Rename Division I to "World Class." Directors will be allowed only one corps in this category. Point values to remain as-is or as affected by rules congress vote. Passage of this rule to become null and void if "Open Class" proposal fails. If "Open Class" proposal fails, Divisions II & III to be renamed "Open Class" and "A Class".