Fantasy Marching Arts

hostrauser

I like the overall site design... very easy to use... just hope they would add some FMA sponsored shows or something so more people can register.

There's a sponsored regional on October 19 for each circuit. I'm in, guys.

Drum Corps

Inferno - World Class (entered in a grand total of 4 shows so far)

Winter Guard

Five Fiery Redheads - Class A

Indoor

The Roof, The Roof, The Roof Is On Fire - World Class

As I type, this, my hosted show has 4 participating corps, after about ten minutes.

Edited by aNiMaL

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just added up all the ensembles that alex posted and there are 504 ensembles....holy cow...there were 175 world class drum corps.

I just added up all the ensembles that alex posted and there are 504 ensembles....holy cow...there were 175 world class drum corps.

O.o

The system is easy to register for and easy to navigate, requiring little math to play the game. I'm not surprised they have as many units as they do.

If we can impliment some of the things I mentioned in this thread I think we will see increased participation.

What the real test will be is to see how many of those 175 registered World Class corps are ACTIVE.

Users will need to visit the site and apply their resources about twice a week to stay current, while here you can visit once a week or every other week.

And there is less number crunching with that system.

They are different enough where I think there is definitely a place for both leagues, but if this league is easier to register for and update, I think we will see well over 100 units in DCPI-11.

The system is easy to register for and easy to navigate, requiring little math to play the game. I'm not surprised they have as many units as they do.

If we can impliment some of the things I mentioned in this thread I think we will see increased participation.

What the real test will be is to see how many of those 175 registered World Class corps are ACTIVE.

Users will need to visit the site and apply their resources about twice a week to stay current, while here you can visit once a week or every other week.

And there is less number crunching with that system.

They are different enough where I think there is definitely a place for both leagues, but if this league is easier to register for and update, I think we will see well over 100 units in DCPI-11.

EVENT HOG! :worthy: I've only got 8 events so far, including the one I'm hosting (I thank you for registering for that event). The other hundreds of corps are squeezing me out.....

There are now three dates with FMA sponsored events.

Yep, for which I thank Alex, although I was only able to sign up for one before it filled.

EVENT HOG! :worthy: I've only got 8 events so far, including the one I'm hosting (I thank you for registering for that event). The other hundreds of corps are squeezing me out.....

i think i've only signed up for like...four...

i couldn't even sign up for my own event before it filled...

EVENT HOG! :worthy:

Most shows deserve at least 1 performance by INT.