Andyroo said:

"The only one I know who received his already is John Smith, which leads me to believe that they're sending them out to the older guys first."

Then you certainly should have received yours already, Andy! Maybe I just have better 'connections!?' LOL

Actually, John Munger got his even before I did.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only one I know who received his already is John Smith, which leads me to believe that they're sending them out to the older guys first.

Reason I ask....

I ordered my copy, right there at DCA's...directly from the booth that was set up. I checked my CC statemen the other day and noticed they already charged my CC on Sept 22. That was over a month ago.

And still no copy. I am at the point where I think I am going to cancel my order and just copy someone elses!

Several points

1. I have not seen the DVD's yet... they are shipped to the public first.

2. Here is an email sent to BVP

"I have received the DVD and enjoyed many times already. Once again you have done a tremendous job on the production. Keep up the good work."

I won't reveal the identity of the person who sent that but you all know me... it's fact... Now... that doesn't sound like a problem to me... When I see them myself, I'll be glad to give my personal opinion.

3. I never expect to be able to please everyone - there is personal taste to be considered... personally, I would ALWAYS prefer a high 50 camera - fixed... but that is not what the public over the years has demanded...

Having an option for high fixed camera wouldn't hurt, in fact, it would be awesome, but man, the audio thing is the most pressing right now for me at least.

Did everyone who ordered the DVD's get them already? I still have not received my copy, and it was the first year I actually bought it!

not yet

Reason I ask....

I ordered my copy, right there at DCA's...directly from the booth that was set up. I checked my CC statemen the other day and noticed they already charged my CC on Sept 22. That was over a month ago.

And still no copy. I am at the point where I think I am going to cancel my order and just copy someone elses!

I was getting to the same point today, Frank. I was all set to cancel my order and get a copy.

Then, tonight, I get an email indicating that it has been shipped and I should be receiving it "in a few days."

In a few days hell!!! Newark, Ohio is less than a hundred miles from me.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Andy

they usually come regular mail, and I got said email today as well, so i'd expect mine Friday

Then, tonight, I get an email indicating that it has been shipped and I should be receiving it "in a few days."

In a few days hell!!! Newark, Ohio is less than a hundred miles from me.

So instead of whining, why not get in your #### car, drive to Newark, Ohio, and pick up the DVD's in person?

Pathetic.

:tongue::worthy::worthy::smile::smile:

Fran

I'm still waiting for mine. :tongue:

I'm STILL waiting for mine x2 :smile::smile: