A rehearsal to remember!

Thanks for all the kind words but ........ the honor was all mine to be able to sit with all my good friends (Rabbit and Sweeney especially) and play for the afternoon. :thumbup:

What you have to realize is that all of your talent kept me and to this day keeps me pushing myself to keep up my chops. I want to thank you all for that.

As for Riggie :thumbup: ..... he was my first horn instructor in Drum Corps and to this day still amazes me with his talent. I could sit and listen to him play his horn and talk drum corps for hours.

John (PGH GUY) I played bari in 75 and moved to sop in 76. As Rabbit stated Bob Chiprean moved to bari in 76, and also Riggie didn't want to have a bari spot open and told me the only way I could move to sop was to get someone to fill my bari spot.

Mike Ryan .... thanks for the kind words as well .... when you have good friends around you it makes it very easy to be a good member.

And you're still MY idol Curt!!! :thumbup::devil::glare:

Thanks for all the kind words but ........ the honor was all mine to be able to sit with all my good friends (Rabbit and Sweeney especially) and play for the afternoon. :devil:

What you have to realize is that all of your talent kept me and to this day keeps me pushing myself to keep up my chops. I want to thank you all for that.

As for Riggie :glare: ..... he was my first horn instructor in Drum Corps and to this day still amazes me with his talent. I could sit and listen to him play his horn and talk drum corps for hours.

John (PGH GUY) I played bari in 75 and moved to sop in 76. As Rabbit stated Bob Chiprean moved to bari in 76, and also Riggie didn't want to have a bari spot open and told me the only way I could move to sop was to get someone to fill my bari spot.

Mike Ryan .... thanks for the kind words as well .... when you have good friends around you it makes it very easy to be a good member.

HEY! do euphonium players count? :thumbup: I coulda been there,but i bailed on that horn,after 88!!

Edited by hairbear

Hey Mr. Bear,

Sure does count .... but you sir are in a class all by yourself. (you know with all the hair and stuff :lol: ).

AND MR. PONZO :lol::lol::happy::wub:

always a pleasure and definately an honor to stand with you in an arc or on the field. and yes even though you are younger :wub: you keep me pushing the most to maintain (even though the tall guy :lol: is doing a good job pushing too)

AND MR. PONZO :happy::lol::lol::wub:

Umm....Curt.....what does my dad have to do with any of this??? :wub:

always a pleasure and definately an honor to stand with you in an arc or on the field. and yes even though you are younger :lol: you keep me pushing the most to maintain (even though the tall guy :lol: is doing a good job pushing too)

I don't know how much pushing I'm doing but I'm still getting stronger :drool::tongue::lol: !!!

Hey....maybe after Frank gets done his "siesta" we can both push you together and have some fun trio action in our future !!!