2009 Shows?

PrfctTimeOfDay

for those of you in or around the chicago area........

the South Shore Drill Team presents their eagerly anticipated annual HOLIDAY SHOW! :thumbup:

presented on two consecutive nights this week thursday december the 18th and friday the 19th at the gary comer youth center[home of the south shore drill team] at 7200 s. ingleside.

tickets for this festive and exciting family event are only 10 dollars and can be purchased at the SSDT administration offices [across the street from the performance venue] at 7218 s. chicago ave. chicago il. 60619,phone:773-752-7830.

Edited by dugg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smuggled this out of sebastienne's studio. . .it's a sneak peek of his christmas production, trust me, you won't want to mis this. . .

prepare yourselves for a delight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSedhEoutP0

:thumbup::blink: :blink:

2 of the Dayton Scholastic World guards have announced:

Still waiting on Northmont

Miamisburg:

2009 marks Miamisburg High School's 26th appearance at the WGI World Championships. Few programs can match Miamisburg for its continuous high level of success over so many years. For the upcoming season, this highly recognized WGI unit presents a program entitled, All Roads Lead to Rome The guard continues to dive back into its classical roots and present the music of Respighi's ever familiar Pines of Rome and Roman Festival.

Miamisburg is pleased to have Ed Devlin and Fred Marier on the design front once again with Jim Olson and all of his technical staff. Burg Director Jim Olson has this to say, Once again we are looking forward to bringing a highly energetic and thrilling program to our fans. Look for Miamisburg at the Pittsburgh and Ferndale Regionals, along with the Dayton and Indianapolis Power Regional as well as WGI.

Centerville:

The Poison Tree

cw.jpg

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

"letting it go" is the concept and idea behind avon world guard.using mahler's 5th as their soundtrack the show will explore the dynamics of tension and release.

demonsratating complexity,vulnerability and tremendous exposure center grove is performing to the norma winstone version of "here comes the flood" by peter gabriel.

Edited by dugg

"let it go" is the working title of avon world guard.using mahler's 5th as their soundtrack the show will explore the dynamics of tension and release.

demonsrtating complexity,vulnerability and tremendous exposure center grove is performing to the norma whinstone version of "here comes the flood" by peter gabriel.

NOW I'm excited about WGI 2009! Those shows sound fantastic...I luvs me some Avon and Center Grove...

I've been so out of the loop. Anyone hear anything as far as the defending champs go? Rather interested in Northmont. I think someone already said they were waiting to hear about them. What about Flanagan? And speaking of that Florida guard, how's Stoneman doing? I heard they went through a major staff change. I wonder how that'll affect them this year.

Yay! I'm excited to get the 2009 season underway!

I've been so out of the loop. Anyone hear anything as far as the defending champs go? Rather interested in Northmont. I think someone already said they were waiting to hear about them. What about Flanagan? And speaking of that Florida guard, how's Stoneman doing? I heard they went through a major staff change. I wonder how that'll affect them this year.

Yay! I'm excited to get the 2009 season underway!

I heard Stoneman Douglas wont be coming out with a winterguard this year. We'll see :thumbup: