• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$350 Mellos 15 13 left

$450 Baris 15 14 left

$550 Euphs 9 8 left

$800 2 Valve K-90 Contras 2

Wish I had the money on hand to acquire a few of the Mellos and Euphs to give us some "3rd valve flexibility" in our mini-corps. At the moment I'm relying on several of our members marching in other corps who have more "modern" brass to play the parts that require the 3rd valve ;)

Although 2-valve, I have a King K-80 Euph, and a King K-90 Contra sitting in my living room. The Euph has a serial number of "39", while the Contra has a serial number of "36".

Do you happen to know what the shipping for each of these might be to Canada?

The CorpsVets have their line of Dynasty Bugles for sale. All the horns are playable and have been used by CV on the field for the last several years. They have the normal wear marks that horns of this era will have. They are priced accordingly.

$250 Sops 19 12 left

$350 Mellos 15 13 left

$450 Baris 15 14 left

$550 Euphs 9 8 left

Horns will be ready to be shipped after January 11th

The buyer will pay shipping or will arrange pick-up. PayPal, checks, cash, and money orders can be accepted for payment.

Please direct all inquiries to Ken Huff bigkencv@comcast.net.

Quantities Updated 1/8/09

Our new horns have arrived so our G's can be shipped as soon as Monday January 12th!

The CorpsVets have their line of Dynasty Bugles for sale. All the horns are playable and have been used by CV on the field for the last several years. They have the normal wear marks that horns of this era will have. They are priced accordingly.

$250 Sops 19 3 left

$350 Mellos 15 10 left

$450 Baris 15 12 left

$550 Euphs 9 8 left

The buyer will pay shipping or will arrange pick-up. PayPal, checks, cash, and money orders can be accepted for payment.

Quantities Updated 1/13/09

Sopranos are selling well. Not many left.

$250 Sops 19 SOLD OUT

$350 Mellos 15 10 left

$450 Baris 15 12 left

$550 Euphs 8 7 left

Quantities Updated 1/15/09

All of our sops are in the process of being paid for or sold already.

• 2 weeks later...

Totals have been updated again. Thanks to all our buyers so far. Our horns will be seen and heard all over the world next year.

• 4 weeks later...

$350 Mellos 15 10 left

$450 Baris 15 12 left

$550 Euphs 8 2 left

Quantities Updated 2/18/09

Sops are gone, but good baris and mellos remain. Quantities have been updated.

Attaboy there Ken.Great job selling those.I am sure the rest will be gone in no time.

BTW has any of the Inspires peeps contacted you?I know when I was dibbling in horns they were always after me to send them some.

Lots of red tape though getting them shipped.I found it was not worth it.

Edited by camel lips

Have not heard from Japan but we have shipped several horns to Manila via San Diego.

Have not heard from Japan but we have shipped several horns to Manila via San Diego.

it's funny,............you never hear anything much out of the Philipines or Africa,...............but I do know a lot of bugles go those directions from the used market,................we sent a bunch of valve rotor contras to Manila a few years ago,................