"Catch the Spirit"

No Mr. Maiello, it was not meant as a derogatory remark toward your corps. In fact, I wish there were more Div 3 corps in the NY/NJ/PA area.

Best of luck to you and the Raiders orginization. I think what you guys do to keep the corps on the field every year is amazing.

Your right John. I shouldn't answer but you know nobody wants bad press and doubts circulating. People like that will be the death of dcp. Imagine if dcp was like facebook is for the kids, no cowards just honet open fun.

There are no div 3 corps in DCI. Open Class is the term, last i checked the raiders last competed in that format as a div 2 anyway. And they all face the same economic barriers. The Raiders are no exception.

/topic.

Spirit of Newark...

Edited by sizzlechoke

Fair enough Mr. Hardcorp. I take back my accusation.

So anyway, about this 100-acre facility. Where is it? I want to hear MUCH more about this place other than it's 100 acres and you have it.

I don't doubt Spirit of Newark's ability to get a 100-acre rehearsal facility, but it seems unlikely for any corps in NJ. The Cadets themselves, with all their money and fame, still need to borrow high schools and beg for their basic housing needs. So how did you guys get something like this?

So anyway, about this 100-acre facility. Where is it? I want to hear MUCH more about this place other than it's 100 acres and you have it.

Spirit started a partnership with the Bonnie Brae Foundation which is located in beautiful Liberty Corner, NJ. Their facilities include 30 + buildings complete with gym, cafeteria, medical center, football field, and even dorm rooms with separate beds.

That's amazing. Congrats to Spirit for being fortunate enough to have such an amazing facility! Every other corps in DCI is now jealous :thumbup: