New Hartford Review

Guardboy345

Sorry this is a week late.

Novice

Shenendehowa Novice (1st)

This show was so neat. Do a show entitled "Be our Guest" this group showed the more creative side of the 4 Shen Guards. With waiters and people spinning 4ft folks, this show was non stop from beginning to end.

Cadet

Vestal Cadet (1st)

Sorry this is a week late.

Novice

Shenendehowa Novice (1st)

This show was so neat. Do a show entitled "Be our Guest" this group showed the more creative side of the 4 Shen Guards. With waiters and people spinning 4ft folks, this show was non stop from beginning to end.

Cadet

Vestal Cadet (1st)

Where is the rest of the review? Curious minds want to the hear about the big guards in the East.... what about Gates Chili Open and Shen World? Is it true Shen has changed to a very spinny, aggressive show? "My sources" (as someone likes to say on theis newsgroup), tells me they are gunning for top 5 this year after just missing it in '08. And can someone post a more detailed review of West Orange, or, my babies (my personal favorite), Trumbull? When is Trumbull at a regional? I woud like to go see...

Jake.

"My sources" [as someone likes to say on theis newsgroup].

:thumbdown:

Edited by dugg