Ceres Regional

kcee

Logan will be attending their first regional this weekend and everyone will get the chance to see their new show "The Dreamtime". At their last performance at a CCGC show on 2/7 they received a 81.8 so I am curious to see how they will score this weekend. I think Logan has a very very good chance of reclaiming the top spot. Their show is so unique and there is nothing like it out there. After viewing most of the shows on the WGI network their show is a breath of fresh air imo.

Also in attendance at the Ceres Regional are Beyer, In Motion, SCV, Homestead, Buchanan to name a few.

Edited by kcee

Socres are up from the Ceres Regional! Top performers of the night were SVC with a score of 84.2 and James Logan with a score of 81.6 For the rest of the socres check out WGI

So quick edit. Got the chance to read some reviews from some of the fans at the show and it appears last night was perhaps an off night for most of the guards, lots and lots of drops and Logan is included. Apparently it was an off night for the guard but their show was designed well enough to secure a solid score. Makes me wonder what their score would of been without all the drops...

Any thoughts about the regional from any fans who were able to attend? Was it an off night?

So edit again lol....I got the chance to see their show and I don't know why that person thought Logan was having an "off" night, I guess people expect them to be perfect 100% of the time, I guess it's the end of the world if Logan has two drops!. Yea so they had a couple drops but nothing horrible, I thought they covered up their drops pretty good almost to the point where I wouldn't of notice if I wasn't looking for it. I thought it was a great show and I LOVED the last couple of minutes.....sooooooo different from what other guards are putting out there. I just think they need to clean up their show though, it was a little messy in some parts, it needs to be a little more crisp.

Edited by kcee

I have to say,

Logan is one of my favorite shows. I've never actually seen the show in person,

only on replay videos and such, but if it had the effect that it did on me through a

computer screen, i can't wait to really have them right in front of me.

People need to accept the fact that no colorguard is perfect, there are some

guards that come exceptionally close, but never 100%

I think that Logan is on the right track, along with Avon, Flanagan :cool:

Lovedddd the video of Santa Clara!! Holy cow! This show gave me chills and I often find myself logging onto Fan Network just to watch this show one more time. Sooooo impactful. So beautiful. I can't even imagine having been a member of the crowd watching that magic.

Favorite moment had to be everything leading up into their all flag feature when all the different sections from opposite corners of the floor crossed and met at the center and "fought" their way with their partner to their ending equipment. And of course, that gorgeous flag feature!

Despite all the noise (you can hear the judges recording, the patter of dancers' feet on the gym floor, a police siren!, inevitable drops), it was such a powerful show, the design, the performers, the logic, none of that really played a game with your mind. Yeah, I guess it was a little let down to hear the equipment hit the groud, but we all know all those little flaws won't be there in Dayton. I'm just so excited to see this one live!