Rankings And Predictions (SW)

amfgx

Rankings for SW class have been all over the place this season. Some guards have jumped up some 6 placings within a two week period.

So once again folks, looks like some judges are getting number-happy.

So CGP readers, what are your predictions?

Rankings for SW class have been all over the place this season. Some guards have jumped up some 6 placings within a two week period.

So once again folks, looks like some judges are getting number-happy.

So CGP readers, what are your predictions?

I think Flanagan will win again. Of the 3, Flanagan, Logan and Avon, I prefer Flanagan's show. There used to be so much hype about Logan's all male rifle line, well let me tell you those girls in Flanagan can spin their behinds off. I can be totally sure from the video but it looks like they have more girls than guys on that rifle line.

I do like Logan's show but it seems like the same ol' same ol'.

I would love for the girls in Avon to get a gold after a few years of silver, but that show bores me to tears.

I think Flanagan will win again. Of the 3, Flanagan, Logan and Avon, I prefer Flanagan's show. There used to be so much hype about Logan's all male rifle line, well let me tell you those girls in Flanagan can spin their behinds off. I can be totally sure from the video but it looks like they have more girls than guys on that rifle line.

I would love for the girls in Avon to get a gold after a few years of silver, but that show bores me to tears.

Completely agree!!!

2009: The year of the bore-your-way-to-the-top shows!

I think this is the year that "CONTENT" will be obvious when we get to the big dance! I'll take a stab at it:

1. Avon

2. Logan

3. Flanagan

4. Warren Central

5. Cheshire

6. Carmel

7. Rancho Bernardo

8. CenterGrove

9. Arcadia

10.Choctawhatchee

11.Miamisburg

12.Centerville

13.Riverbank

14.Trumbull

15.Americas

Again, this is my prediction based upon "Content and Growth". And yes, I agree, scores have been all over the place, but let's not forget who "brought it" last year too! :tounge2:

I think this is the year that "CONTENT" will be obvious when we get to the big dance! I'll take a stab at it:

1. Avon

2. Logan

3. Flanagan

4. Warren Central

5. Cheshire

6. Carmel

7. Rancho Bernardo

8. CenterGrove

9. Arcadia

10.Choctawhatchee

11.Miamisburg

12.Centerville

13.Riverbank

14.Trumbull

15.Americas

Again, this is my prediction based upon "Content and Growth". And yes, I agree, scores have been all over the place, but let's not forget who "brought it" last year too! :tounge2:

I see your reasoning.

But personally, I feel that Seminole and Stoneman have a shot at finals. I feel that Florida is well represented, whether it be the first spot in finals, or the last. Finals is Finals.

1. Avon

2. Logan

3. Flanagan

4. Warren Central

5. Cheshire

6. Carmel

7. Rancho Bernardo

8. CenterGrove

9. Arcadia

10.Choctawhatchee

11.Miamisburg

12.Centerville

13.Riverbank

14.Trumbull

15.Americas

here goes, based on what ive seen, which is on a four inch screen for most groups'

1 avon

2 james logan

3 carmel

4 flanagan

5 choctawhatchee

6 warren central

7 centergrove

8 cheshire

9 arcadia

10 miamisburg

11 centerville

12 rancho bernardo

13 trumbull

14 and 15 will be between, americas, stoneman, northview, freedom, and seminole, probably ased on performance of the day.

I was also bored (not quite to tears) after seeing Avon on Fan Network at the Dayton regional, but after seeing them from Indy, WOW! One can never underestimate the power of a bad camera angle. The wonderful design of Avon's show paired with their always fantastic training really brings this (boring) musical selection to life. I don't even have words for how this show makes me feel.

If this still isn't Avon's year to win, I'm afraid I'm just not interested in the "best" that SW has to offer.

I know a lot of people of CGP are begging for aggressive or upbeat entertaining shows, but keep in mind that if no one appreciated subtle, emotional shows, no one would be writing them. I for one, didn't get involved in the activity because I thought it was funny or in your face. I also never had much interest in doing stand up comedy or playing football...go figure.

GO AMERICAS!

I hope they nab one of the last spots. I adore that guard. It's going to be a battle at the top but I think Logan is going to take it.

GO AMERICAS!

I hope they nab one of the last spots. I adore that guard. It's going to be a battle at the top but I think Logan is going to take it.

I don't see Logan taking it. I see either Flanagan or Avon. IF they go for the best world class show, then it should be Avon. IF they go for the thrilling world class show, it should be Flanagan. I

Also, I head Flanagan and Avon have tons of freshmen and sophomores. IF that is true. the next two years are going to be AMAZING.

here goes, based on what ive seen, which is on a four inch screen for most groups'

1 avon

2 james logan

3 carmel

4 flanagan

5 choctawhatchee

6 warren central

7 centergrove

8 cheshire

9 arcadia

10 miamisburg

11 centerville

12 rancho bernardo

13 trumbull

14 and 15 will be between, americas, stoneman, northview, freedom, and seminole, probably ased on performance of the day.

After numerous hours on the network here I go:

Top 3:

1. Flanagan

2.Logan

3. Avon

Spots 4- 11, personally, I think can go either way. It depends who changes what before Ohio comes.

Bottom 4:

12.Trumbull

13. Stoneman

14. Northview

15. Seminole