Logans New $25 milllion Performing Arts Center

kcee

I know it's WAY early to be talking about regionals for next year but I just want to say those attending Union City's Power Regional are in for a treat next year...

You will most likely will be performing in (or using the facilities) of James Logan's new $25 million Performing Arts Center which is slated to open during the 2009-2010 school year...

http://www.nhsfoundation.com/images/Render...fArtsCenter.jpg

The new peforming arts center will seat 600 and has everything from band and guard rehersal space to green rooms and dressing rooms and teaching spaces.

And if you get hungry a $5 million dollar culinary arts center is being bulit next to the performing arts center and houses a public resturant on school campus.

Edit////

Check out the virtual tour, it's pretty nice set up for a high school....

http://www.nhusd.k12.ca.us/node/272

Edited by kcee

I know it's WAY early to be talking about regionals for next year but I just want to say those attending Union City's Power Regional are in for a treat next year...

You will most likely will be performing in (or using the facilities) of James Logan's new $25 million Performing Arts Center which is slated to open during the 2009-2010 school year...

I doubt very much that you will be performing on a stage!! It sounds like the 600 seats are for an auditorium of sorts. It does look quite nice though.