An Afternoon with the Cavaliers

OK, this wasn't a show per se, but I just wanted to put a post out here about an event the Cavies held today.  It was called "Afternoon with the Cavaliers" and featured the 2001 DVD, a video of "a day in the life" and another video about the 2001 tour.  Jeff Fiedler made a lot of comments about the corps, where they are and where they're going this year, and explained more about this year's show, "Frameworks".  

About 50 or so people attended, and it was a wonderful get-together.  Although I didn't know anyone there (except a couple of friends I brought), I got to meet several people and they were all very nice.  Got to hear lots of good drum corps stories, etc.  Kudos to the Cavies for investing the time and energy to put this thing together - it was a really great time.

--Andrew

Andrew, thanks for the great update on this.  I really wanted to go to this, but I had a great time during the Apple Blossom Weekend here in VA.  I haven't heard anyone else talk about it, even on the Alumni only forum for the Cavies Alumni and current members.

THANKS