OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

Fear not...once the Scouts add the prancing male performing artist, their scores will skyrocket through the roof!

But not before he "prances" over and puts you on your ### with a solid right hook to your left cheek. Funny how people like to take cheap shots behind a computer screen but wouldn't dare stand and say that to a member in person. Can't say I remember anyone with the brass to make any crude or low brow jokes to our faces when I marched. Even in '96 there were plenty of guys that woulda been ready to throw-down.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the guys last night in Murf. Great job, keep it up. Don't quite understand the placement !!??

Anyone know where the Scouts are staying today in Gadsden, AL ?

Wanna go see them rehearse.

Thanks!

POW

Saw the guys last night in Murf. Great job, keep it up. Don't quite understand the placement !!??

Thanks!

POW

Today they are at Ashville HS in (drum roll, please) Ashville, AL

Thanks!

POW

Check the Scouts facebook page under "questions for the Scouts".

Yesterday Chris posted the name and phone number of the tour coordinator to contact about housing/rehearsals.

Sometimes housing changes at the last minute so I'd double check no matter what the web site says.

Thanks!

POW

The corps is rehearsing at Ashville HS in Ashville, AL until about 3p.

On the upside, I'm loving the addition to the uni. :tongue:

Please share!!! What additions were made?

Fear not...once the Scouts add the prancing male performing artist, their scores will skyrocket through the roof!

Won't happen. There aren't any left. They're already marching in Devils, Cadets, Cavies, Crown, Boston, Bluecoats, BK, BS, Glassmen, SCV, ......

Can someone who saw the show tell me how the Scouts did last night. I obviously saw the score/recap, but how was the actual show? Changes? What were they? Do they work? New ending??? Anything? Thanks

GO SCOUTS!!!

POW

Won't happen. There aren't any left. They're already marching in Devils, Cadets, Cavies, Crown, Boston, Bluecoats, BK, BS, Glassmen, SCV, ......

POW!

That had to hurt!

Now why didn't I think of that? :tongue: