DCP-I XII Season Discussion

Great Season. Finals in each division for the Fastener Group. I'd like to echo the comments regarding the running of the league. You guys do a nice job. If you could help me get a Gold that would be even better.

BTW, I was in the Stadium last night and all of those corps poured their hearts into the shows. It was an amazing night all around from the Blue Devils breaking 99 to the Troopers being there for the first time in how ever many years. What a blast. Holy Name deserves a mention as well for their 75th anniversary. I thought that the Cadets show was amazing and from a "non-judge", I think they were deserving of the Gold.

See you all in the next season.

Edited by ccollins792

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I was in the Stadium last night and all of those corps poured their hearts into the shows. It was an amazing night all around from the Blue Devils breaking 99 to the Troopers being there for the first time in how ever many years. What a blast. Holy Name deserves a mention as well for their 75th anniversary. I thought that the Cadets show was amazing and from a "non-judge", I think they were deserving of the Gold.

I was also there and I very much so agree with you...except I think crown should have won :tongue: absolutely amazing championships all around though

Congratulations to The Knights on their first DCP-I championship!

the first one to shake the new champions director hand. Got to meet Gary up in Indy (before he knew he won). Great guy. More of us should try to make it up one year.

was glad to meet you as well man and be able to give you scores via text on your way home! haha

I agree we should all make an effort to meet up quickly next year---sounds like a few others went we did not get to meet! I echo the cadets statements made throughout BUT I have a cadets bias LOL

sitting up front three corps struck me---Cadets Crown and Troopers (mostly Troop on semi)...when your sitting in front row you get to see when the kids leave it all out there on the field and totally lose it when they are done...gets me every time! I am proud and I dont even know these kids! LOL the Trooper drummajor LOST IT when they finished semis---and lets just say he doesnt look like the crying type! That got me---THIS is why I love drum corps! Kids giving their all to knock us straight out of our seats with some incredible performances! SO AWESOME!!! and now after crazy period I finally will get back to run CLASS ACT and doing DCPI TIMES AWARDS!!! LOL thanks for not lynching me!

Fan5 is in the mail so I hope to meet many of you next year.