Sun Devils to win DCA

Valdosta Score

According to the DCI website, I don't think that MBI or Hurricanes or Brigs or whever is gonna beat the Sun Devils this year!

They just scored an amazing 55713.000. I didn;t even know that it was possible! :tongue::tongue::worthy:

Hey. We at Sun Devils have been doing the impossible since day one!

We had a case of 1st show jitters. Great crowd. Heard some great compliments about our show.

Now to get our performance level up to our standards each and every time.

New people did good for such a short time to learn the show.

Not like a rehearsal where we can do 2 or 3 takes to get it right. On show day its 1 and done!

Looking forward to much improvement tomorrow night in Orlando!

Overall a great show at Valdosta there Sun Devils - well received by the audience and very smooth. Yea, it was not hard to spot some of the new guys we had heard you added very recently but I never got the impression at all that there were "1st show jitters." I think you have a great show package, numbers, and talent and it just needs polishing to be a contender for Class A Finals.

With a brand new, sweet sound, the Corpsvets came on afterward and had everybody on their feet pretty soon with those amazing soprano solos. DCA was very well represented at this big DCI show by both corps.