Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dylan Ford

The Denver Diner

935 posts in this topic

Hmmm. Now that pits are amped and we're all #####in' about how loud they are, has anyone thought that now we could put the pit on the back sideline?

This encore... this song and BK DOES NOT COMPUTE!!! *fizzle* *pop*

hahahaha! I love it. :tongue:

So many negative comments tonight....... I really enjoyed all the shows.

I feel like I have very high standards (I have a masters degree in music), but some of you just have such a narrow range of what you like/accept.... try to have a more open mind and you'll be a much happier person.

Hmmm. Now that pits are amped and we're all #####in' about how loud they are, has anyone thought that now we could put the pit on the back sideline?

No, my fear would be they'd just turn it up more!

Don't know about Chandler, but I would come to Rockford for that. Of course, then their color guard would finish last in WC.

Well, they are on pace for 12th or 13th, so maybe you might have a case for the gig next year. :tongue:

ok...so is it that hard for DCI to offer two different camera angles for thier webcast's? like maybe 1 full-time High Angle and 1 Multi Angle? I mean really...how hard is it. the multi angle director was killing me...just killing me

I feel like I have very high standards (I have a masters degree in music), but some of you just have such a narrow range of what you like/accept.... try to have a more open mind and you'll be a much happier person.

you should go find the rant i went off on a couple pages back

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue::worthy: :worthy: I was thinking the same thing. Or maybe even outside the stadium behind the grand stands.

i really did like all the shows the only thing i didnt like is all the synth lol...

me too, both in the degrees and enjoyment factor. I am a pretty happy drum corps fan except for one thing. TOO MUCH SYNTH. Just too much.