West Chester Wrumble

No I found a yellow slip of paper on the field !

note_41614.jpg

hahaha

you know im gonna break your balls if the blue devils end up with that score, dont :bigsmile: cha?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show Lineup:

7:35 Jersey Surf

7:52 Crossmen

8:09 Boston Crusaders

8:46 Carolina Crown

9:03 The Cavaliers

9:20 Holy Name Cadets

ENCORE: Holy Name Cadets

Good luck to all tonight. great job this year.

Boston breaks 90 tonight. Go Boston

definately not just a fight for second. crown was only .1 behind cavies in VA plus the cavies have cadets performing after them. there is the potential and possibility that cavies could come out of this in third tonight. is it likely or actually going to happen, dont have a clue, but is it possible. absolutely. best of luck to everyone. have a feeling one of these three are going to have to break the 94 barrier to pull out a win tonight.

should be an awesome show

Why do these shows start so late? Giants Stadium starts at 7:30 pm on a Sunday night, scores are at 10:20 without any delays, why not start at 5pm? 6pm? Some people do work and do want to travel a distance to see the show.

This is a Thursday night show. I wish it started later, frankly. My office's hours are 8:30 to 5:30 on weekdays and it isn't uncommon to work much later than that.

I know when they had the show in Jackson, NJ, I left my work in Manhattan early (around 4:30) and I still barely made it in time for the start of the show at 7:30. It was only 79 miles, but it was rush hour and traffic was slow.

I think in the Northeast, people tend to work longer hours and deal with bad traffic. A 7:30 start gives people enough time to get to the show.

I also think that the elite corps prefer to perform under the lights at night than in the daylight or during sunset.

Edited by barigirl78

I wish it started earlier...not looking forward to taking SEPTA back to Philly close to midnight. :bigsmile:

where do you live? i could give you a ride.

where do you live? i could give you a ride.

Awww..... A DCP bonding moment :bigsmile: See we really all do get along........ :tongue:

Awww..... A DCP bonding moment :bigsmile: See we really all do get along........ :tongue:

starts inaudible muttering... G bugles... Bb sucks.... mumamaumaum...

:tongue:

only thing is... i smoke.