Put on your thinking caps, and figure out what other corps won five consecutive championships in a row. (No clues yet)

:doh:

Cabs won 7 AL National titles in a row from 1958 to 1964. :lol::lol:

I wouldn't even begin to guess how many NJ State AL titles they may have won in a row. :lol:

I know that MBI won the DCM Sr. Division title from 1984 to 1997 consecutively, but who's counting on the obscure.. :lol:

Pat

Put on your thinking caps, and figure out what other corps won five consecutive championships in a row. (No clues yet)

Hawthorne Cabs ... AL Nats ... 58-64 ... seven in a row ... they probably have a longer string of State Titles as well ... in fact, did they ever lose a State title? ... Amboy came close in 62 ... anyone else?

Also ... Cabs ... National Dream Contest ... 60-65 ... six in a row ...

and ... Boston Crusaders ... East Mass Circuit Champs ... 63-68 ... seven in a row ...

and WOW ... Toronto Optimists ... Canadian Nats ... 58-69 ... twelve in a row!!!

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

Okay, okay... you guys win ! I had in mind St. Iggy's All-Girl corps in the 70's. (Don't know why that came to mind)

I admit, I wasn't even thinking of the Cabs dynasty you mentioned. That's because when I think of "winning championships" and "the Caballeros" in the same sentance...... Well, you just have to start with the assumption that the Cabs won every show they ever marched. Then, you subtract the few that they didn't win, and ...Oh, never mind. The numbers are just astronomical... :doh:

The junior corps where I marched sucked for six years in a row. Does that count? :doh:

Fran

Assuming you're talking DCA.........I'm going with Syracuse Brigadiers

Assuming you're talking DCA.........I'm going with Syracuse Brigadiers

The Brigs won 4 in a row 99-2002

The junior corps where I marched sucked for six years in a row. Does that count? :doh:

Fran

"Sucked For Six":

Without a doubt THE funniest post in memory. :doh:

Take a bow!!! :doh:

Elphaba

If you're talking consecutive in DCA - 4 is max

Legion Nationals - CABS