• Nah
    • Abstain

Abstain,

I cee both sides to this.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO! I don't think that "number crunchers" should be faulted for being proactive and prepared. I understand this is a fantasy league but if the professor gave you the answers to the test and you still got an "F" its your fault for not studying. That's how i feel on the issue. And number crunching is not a guarantee of a championship and If I recall correctly Finals were generated scores in last off season anyways.

And number crunching is not a guarantee of a championship

This is for sure...I always do well but never win World in an off season in any league so clearly I am not THAT good at it! LOL Until now there have been basically two masters at it here...

The only way that could happen is if they tried to predict what the final cap would be and select captions from there.

Well no surprises that's how camp 1 does it.

I am going to vote Nay although originally I liked the idea and I am in camp 1 but I agree with Gary. We need to do something for off-seasons but we need more discussion on what and putting a solid plan together. Currently just putting numbers in a spreadsheet and predetermining position 1, 2, 3....etc... not to exciting to me.

No.

I am hearing both arguments and it seems to be a draw. CODCE abstains

Though this would be an interesting change, I vote no.

Blue Wave abstains.

Sometimes i will do some number crunches and other times im just looking to get the most bang for my buck with the captions i have.