2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back once again to Marina Auto Stadium for the Finals competition of the 2009 Drum Corps Associates season. The DCP team is ready to go and we've got plenty of drum corps goodness waiting for you. The weather is perfect and we are about 20 minutes away from the step off of the first corps, Vigilantes. Stick around!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back once again to Marina Auto Stadium for the Finals competition of the 2009 Drum Corps Associates season. The DCP team is ready to go and we've got plenty of drum corps goodness waiting for you. The weather is perfect and we are about 20 minutes away from the step off of the first corps, Vigilantes. Stick around!

Frigg'n sweet!!!! :cool:

Waitting here in Boston, too.

i'm ready. be back later. :cool:

Just for the record ....

Fran.jpg

Fran's shirt is named "Hawaii Zoo".

NOW we're ready to go. Have a great evening and enjoy the show!

-john

My eyes, MY EYES!!!