Fix for Lucas oil

As someone who performed in Lucas oil this year I know dissapointing it was. But doesn't DCI have An out

in their contract w/the stadium to be able to leAve by2012

why not do that and if they want to have finals in one place why

not have them in Camp Randall. Finals have been there more than any

other place.it must be a pretty Awesome place for drum corps.

if they want to have finals in one place why not have them in Camp Randall

Because the athletic department at UW is not as friendly to outside groups using their facilities as they once were. Their football team is also a lot better than it was 25 years ago. Maybe those two things are related.

Madison is a nice place but the venue has some major disadvantages. The biggest is parking for both corps vehicles and fans. For the fans, there are few parking ramps near the stadium. Most parking is on residential side streets. The corps' equipment trucks are able to be squeezed into a postage stamp sized lot at the south end of the stadium. The corps' buses are conveniently sited about eight blocks away. Also, the big "W" on the astroturf adds nothing to the design elements of the shows. Has anyone watched a tape/DVD of a Camp Randall show and not wanted to "photoshop" the "W" out of the picture? The stadium itself is great for seating, sight lines and such. However, the sound under the upper deck, in some cases, has the quality of that coming through a drain pipe. (But not as bad as the old RCA dome in Indy.) I don't know if there is any such thing as a perfect permanent site.

As someone who performed in Lucas oil this year I know dissapointing it was. But doesn't DCI have An out

in their contract w/the stadium to be able to leAve by2012

why not do that and if they want to have finals in one place why

not have them in Camp Randall. Finals have been there more than any

other place.it must be a pretty Awesome place for drum corps.

Ok. I'll go ahead and ask for everyone.

What?

2 things

Search for a thread about Lucas Oil, I'm sure all the answers are there.

The world is going to end on Dec 21, 2012, so it really doesn't matter much where Finals will be held next

There is nothing wrong with LOS that cannot be solved with a suitable application of high explosives....It will be messy, but it will be solved. j/k :thumbup: