DCA Weekend Thoughts/Ramblings

That's OK, Amber..... between marching with the Govies and being the DCA Central coordinator, it's not like you have nothing to do...... LOL

Fran

She's such a SLACKER! Come on Amber, get after it!

:tongue:

Fran, thank you for the kind comments about the Govies. One of these years I have to meet you.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's OK, Amber..... between marching with the Govies and being the DCA Central coordinator, it's not like you have nothing to do...... LOL

Fran

Just call her MRS GLEN !! :tongue:

Edited by hurcwave

PS to Fran: Comment of the night came when you had problems with the mic during Finals. "Turn down the shirt. Turn up the mic!!". :tongue:

Sweet, that was me!!!!! After reading these pages a lot, Jim, I had a hunch that was you probably in either the same row as me or the row is front. I was met with the slow Adam chant early in the night and various other musings. You guys were a blast to watch the show with, everyone in my group had a great time at Finals!!

Sweet, that was me!!!!! After reading these pages a lot, Jim, I had a hunch that was you probably in either the same row as me or the row is front. I was met with the slow Adam chant early in the night and various other musings. You guys were a blast to watch the show with, everyone in my group had a great time at Finals!!

LMAO.... Not sure where your comment came from but gave us a laugh. Lancers had two rows at the low number end of Section 107 (think Rows I and J). We were the nutcases yelling "HI <insert name here>" everytime someone we knew came back to the section. Not to mention the "Hanover" chant when we heard the 50/50 winner at Finals was from our corps town. Ever the usher Tony was joking around with us both nights.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

LMAO.... Not sure where your comment came from but gave us a laugh. Lancers had two rows at the low number end of Section 107 (think Rows I and J). We were the nutcases yelling "HI <insert name here>" everytime someone we knew came back to the section. Not to mention the "Hanover" chant when we heard the 50/50 winner at Finals was from our corps town. Ever the usher Tony was joking around with us both nights.

section 107, row j, seat 11 both nights and alumni. Good times!! I was sitting next to Hank (who I don't think was with your group either).

section 107, row j, seat 11 both nights and alumni. Good times!! I was sitting next to Hank (who I don't think was with your group either).

LOL yep my wife and I were row i seats 3 and 4. Think our crew had seats 5 thru 8 in your row and think everyone had one of them there green jackets. Your row would have had Chuck, Jane, Scott and Ann.

Small world as last year met erich2o (thinks that's the DCP name) because he was across the aisle from us. And Kevin Gamin was a few rooms down from us in the hotel.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

oh Adam...your shirt is illegal in 4 states FYI

oh Adam...your shirt is illegal in 4 states FYI

Which one, the alumni spectacular shirt or the finals shirt, both of which were different?

Or are we referring to the MnM from Prelims!!!

Sunday night... Fran announcing DCA Admin team. almost Passes over yours truly because I was in the DCA Blue shirt and not a brightly colored ensemble.... guess I must get back in the game !

oh and Adam I could see your shirt from the corps gate!! on Smith ST ! WOW