The history of the Westshoremen

Yep, the whip-its. I rememebr seeing the bottles and Bowser saying they were CO2 cartriges but not what one DID with them.

After 82 DCI championships from Montreal, I sat in front of two guard people who will remain nameless to protect the very guilty who were doing them. They ###### me off because I was exhausted and wanted to SLEEP on the way back to the hotel in Broussard.

I quote:

*psst-shhhkt* "Hoo-hoo hoo!"

*shkkkt* "Wuuu, huuu-huuuu!"

*psst-shhhhhhkt* "Whoa, I can fell all the ridges in my fingertips, hoo-ho-hoo!"

... so on and so forth until I think both of them passed out from all the inhalation.

Hoo-hoo-hoo, I was about to smack both of those goofballs upside their heads but didn't cos they were Boom's friends.

I can delightfully reenact the scene if you run into me. I do the hoo-hoo-hoo thing very well. :tongue:

Anyhow, so far, things are okay here. Had yesterday off from work, and all the places to eat were closed so I treated myself to Stouffer's frozen swedish meatballs, yum. But no power outage, etc. All good here.

no weather damage here.

ahhhh whip its. makes me miss the Record Outlet in Lemoyne

Oh, speaking of info, all I'll say is this:

For 50 grand, I could buy a brand new VW Golf R with some nice extras and give Boom about 15 grand for hers. Or do I not have that much money- or... do I have more? :devil:

And speaking of VWs, Boom, and crazy- We need to do another drag race across the Francis Harvey Taylor Bridge. I enjoyed that immensely. :cool:

You know I got rid of the Biotch (my black Jetta) in August, right? I sold it to mechanics friend and she pimped it out and is using it as a show car...car is having more fun that it ever did now...just goes to show...now matter how old you are or how many miles you have on you..if you still got some spunk under the hood..you golden !

True! No one ever did anything that would be "convict-able" in any decent court of law :blink:

Hmmmmmm skinny dipping? ask Boom about Clifton, I'm sure she remembers that one (and the video evidence) :tongue

Ummmm, I dont know nuthin...ummm, I will never forget the look on Larrys face...

n

Reading basically did a "rookie talent night" kind of thing on the bus when we all joined in 84. Each of us had to sing one of our rival corps songs, then teach it to them (Bowser and I taught them the two Hurricanes songs we knew...they weren't fans of theirs either) Rosito didn't have anything "new" to offer so they made his sorry butt stand in a cooler as a penalty! :devil: The majority of them didn't really consider Bowser and me rookies since we already knew a boatload of people when we got there...Rosito, not so much.

Anyway....

We didn't do a WHOLE lot of underwear walks, but we did enough....for a while flashing the other buses was a fun sport! Some of the more daring women did boob and "kitty" shots :tongue::blink::thumbup::w00t: (moons and "rockets" for the boys) :ph34r:

I never got into the whole Brut thing...those that did it were pretty much the laughing stock of anyone that knew about it...Some said it was a "hype" a lot of other people just said it was dumb :thumbdown:

I LOVED the underwear walks !

I also loved when we did the "rubbadicka cadence" and the "drugs in my pocket cadence"

Also loved how we used to stop at Mack Truck to pick up Drew and Mom & Pop Rohrbaugh. Bus #1 got off the bus to sing the other buses a song and then it was a race everytime we went there to see what the other bus would do to out perform the other buses. That was a really good time.

Howie backing onto the interstate so he wasn't going "the wrong way" like the sign said. Howie backing up a street in Bayonne NJ and the " 'mon-back" coments started...especially Steve and Kirk Schneider doing it LOL

Edited by boomboom

n

I also loved when we did the "rubbadicka cadence" and the "drugs in my pocket cadence"

Also loved how we used to stop at Mack Truck to pick up Drew and Mom & Pop Rohrbaugh. Bus #1 got off the bus to sing the other buses a song and then it was a race everytime we went there to see what the other bus would do to out perform the other buses. That was a really good time.

Howie backing onto the interstate so he wasn't going "the wrong way" like the sign said. Howie backing up a street in Bayonne NJ and the " 'mon-back" coments started...especially Steve and Kirk Schneider doing it LOL

I seem to remember a Bus 2 Chinese Fire Drill one time when we picked them up.... :doh:

Yep, the whip-its. I rememebr seeing the bottles and Bowser saying they were CO2 cartriges but not what one DID with them.

After 82 DCI championships from Montreal, I sat in front of two guard people who will remain nameless to protect the very guilty who were doing them. They ###### me off because I was exhausted and wanted to SLEEP on the way back to the hotel in Broussard.

I quote:

*psst-shhhkt* "Hoo-hoo hoo!"

*shkkkt* "Wuuu, huuu-huuuu!"

*psst-shhhhhhkt* "Whoa, I can fell all the ridges in my fingertips, hoo-ho-hoo!"

... so on and so forth until I think both of them passed out from all the inhalation.

Hoo-hoo-hoo, I was about to smack both of those goofballs upside their heads but didn't cos they were Boom's friends.

I can delightfully reenact the scene if you run into me. I do the hoo-hoo-hoo thing very well. :tongue:

Anyhow, so far, things are okay here. Had yesterday off from work, and all the places to eat were closed so I treated myself to Stouffer's frozen swedish meatballs, yum. But no power outage, etc. All good here.

yeah....Bowser wasn't too bright...I told him that everyone knew, he didn't know how :blink: (and how he graduated high school...I'll NEVER know)

n

Wow...missed this part initially....

Rum dicka rum dicka :thumbup: (I always thought the "roll off" was the best!)

Didn't Eddie Katrinic and Dave Krauss start the "I got my drugs in my pocket" thing?? I remember Eddie used to have these "ditties" that we'd walk from place to place, and Dave used to start singing stuff....

Wow...missed this part initially....

Rum dicka rum dicka :thumbup: (I always thought the "roll off" was the best!)

Didn't Eddie Katrinic and Dave Krauss start the "I got my drugs in my pocket" thing?? I remember Eddie used to have these "ditties" that we'd walk from place to place, and Dave used to start singing stuff....

Don't remember who came up with the words but #### did they play the Hades outta that tune coming off the practice field (when we weren't playing Skys beat). "Got my drugs in my pocket, I'm Allentown bound" so had to have started 1978 as Dave was in Southwind 1977 per his DCP sig (Sorry).

Funny for me as my college roomie got me into Southern Rock and now have the album with the "In My Pocket" tune. Songs called "Alabama Boy" and it's on Skynyrds debut album. First line is "Got my pistols in my pockets, I'm Alabama bound". Real redneckie song and now in the groups usual style. Just about crapped myself laughing when I realized where I heard the tune before....

Edited by JimF-LowBari