The history of the Westshoremen

Meh....Eric's a motivator, not an administrator.... Got my fatazz movin' and groovin' :thumbup:

(and I thankfully got us off of page "666"....) :devil:

Edited by Jaminbenb

True, most directors are more a "business manager". As for asking you to direct my corps? Nah. Could you help tech the battery/front ensemble and arrange things if you wanted to? And I'd promise I'd pretty much stay out of the way unless something **really** bothered me? I know you'd be more comfortable and happier with something like that. Maybe that's what happened with Eric. That being said though, there's just a feeling here that someone goofed in not making the best usage of the talents of the people on board the ship. And that's also really crucial in any activity, especially this one. Yes, I can tech drill, I can help there, but that's really a waste of my best abilities with a program for instance...

Well remember this...when asked, Eric didn't have to say yes.

Meh....Eric's a motivator, not an administrator.... Got my fatazz movin' and groovin' :thumbup:

(and I thankfully got us off of page "666"....) :devil:

I have my settings to show more posts, so I'm on 334

I have my settings to show more posts, so I'm on 334

I did that on another site, and was seemingly scrolling through things too much... :thumbdown:

Now all I'm thinking of is that one Iron Maiden hit.... :devil:

6-6-6, The Number of the Beast....

Saw them on a double bill with Judas Priest at City Island BITD...awesome show! :thumbup: Maiden's guitar player was off the charts!

Saw them on a double bill with Judas Priest at City Island BITD...awesome show! :thumbup: Maiden's guitar player was off the charts!

saw that clinic Nicko did for Dales back in the day. very under rated

saw that clinic Nicko did for Dales back in the day. very under rated

I was bummed that I couldn't make that, (but I did see the video they took of the whole thing)

When I saw them Nicko wasn't the drummer...the guy was good, but not Nicko!

Yep. I remember driving around in my Opel listening to that on WTPA. Now THAT dates me. :tongue:

Yep. I remember driving around in my Opel listening to that on WTPA. Now THAT dates me. :tongue:

I have it on VINYL!!! :tongue:

Whoa to you, of Earth and Sea....for the devil sends the beast with WRATH because he knows the time is short.....

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a HUMAN number....that number is six hundred and sixty-six! :devil:

Crap, I still remember the beginning of it!!! (and it's a crying shame that this is the only bible verse I can recite from memory! :rolleyes: )