The history of the Westshoremen

Yeah..I heard about that. I ran into Dan not long after in a resturant and he told me about it! He even admitted that he still sucked! hahaha!!! (he DID remember the "stick moves" though hahaha!!!

Moyer taight the snares the break in Love for Sale. they played it for the 83 tenor reunion, and Davey went nuts.

"guys they nailed the 9 they nailed the 9! 83 didnt do that!"

ahhh, tenor/snare love

the 83 snare line NEVER nailed the 9! hahaha!

guzz guzz ga duzzzzz,guzz guzz ga duzzzzz guzzzzzzzzzzewwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaacccccchhhhhhh! B-bOOM!

hahahahah!

Consider this... people were cut from the TOM line and placed in the SNARE line that year! (I actually think Moyer was one of them too?!?!?!)

I gotta pull out that album and listen to it again...21 freaking years ago JEEEZ!

Edited by Jaminbenb

the 83 snare line NEVER nailed the 9! hahaha!

guzz guzz ga duzzzzz,guzz guzz ga duzzzzz guzzzzzzzzzzewwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaacccccchhhhhhh! B-bOOM!

hahahahah!

Consider this... people were cut from the TOM line and placed in the SNARE line that year! (I actually think Moyer was one of them too?!?!?!)

I gotta pull out that album and listen to it again...21 freaking years ago JEEEZ!

Ah, yes, another great memory :P

then again, i remember when Rick was a tom player.

and ben rumor has it a recording of you at the Forum in 84 exists when you played set for Explosion.

then again, i remember when Rick was a tom player.

and ben rumor has it a recording of you at the Forum in 84 exists when you played set for Explosion.

I remember when Rick was a tom player! hahaha! Thank GOD he was on the other side of the line! hahahaha!!!

REALLY!!!! Can ya get me a copy, that was the best of the 3 shows I did!!!

Al Behran had a copy way back that he let me hear (But I never got a copy of it)

THAT should be released on CD! hahaha!!!!

I've been in contact with the Beran family. they are digging for it. Al had so many recordings they have no clue where to start looking.

I've been in contact with the Beran family. they are digging for it. Al had so many recordings they have no clue where to start looking.

Cooool! I hope he can find that one!! Is Al still around????

I have old tapes somewhere...but they aren't very listenable from my recollection...(taped on an old hand held MONO tape recorder!)

I actually think I have a tape of when the corps was STILL singing the WHOLE song "Music" back from '81 I guess it was....(from one of the spring concerts)

I gotta dig big time myself, I have a tape of when I was in the Chocolatiers that I want to transfer to disc to preserve it. When I moved last year...actually the year before jeez time flies...everything went into a box, and I have NO clue where anything is anymore.

whoa...time out.

is this Chumley????????

WOW, that name just kicked in.. How ya doing bud...

Forgot your first year in Shore was my last...

JimF (used to ride in the equipment truck with Paul G and Benny (God rest his soul))....

Who's that, Fawber????

Finding people from my "sordid past" in here! hahaha!!!

Where's Paul G these days? I used to run into him from time to time, but haven't seen him in YEARS!!!!