The history of the Westshoremen

Ben check your PM....

Guess I had it easy as the rookies outnumbered the vets when I joined....

that wouldn't have stopped us

Eric Sibbersen is correct.

Problems with an updated Reventon virus variant have kept me out of the loop.

As for rookie stuff, the only thing Ben and I had to do was clean up after the corps camp party where Bowser got the Colonel Urinal moniker. I've gone though trying to clean up after Joe Soprano before with the mattress.

Trying to clean up piles of trash and beer cans and dealing with Joe's effluvia that he left on the mattress was a good enough initiation. Particularly Joe's mess. One of those things I've never forgotten and burned into my brain cells. :satisfied:

• Like 1

Probably best place to put this since Jeff looks here, think Ben left a bit too early (mebbe). Kris is getting therapy to help with her ulnar nerve decompression (I call it carpel tunnel of the elbow). She's talking with the therapist about trips and "Drum Corps" comes up. Instead of the usual "a drum what?" the response is "which one?".

Brian(think that's the first name) Gochenaur (Buccs, Carlisle perc) is her brother....

man small world...

Gut! he has run the pit for the alumni for several years now, knows all of us late 80s 90s guys, especially those than went to Bucs.

his sister is a doll

Gut! he has run the pit for the alumni for several years now, knows all of us late 80s 90s guys, especially those than went to Bucs.

his sister is a doll

Ohhhhh..... That's Gut.... Hmmm.... trying to remember if I met him and his wife at SIB a few years back. Yea, the sister and Kris have really connected on the therapy front after dealing with some other physical therpy groups that had some <bleeps> working for them. And if you don't connect with Kris.... :shutup:

Fortunatly she coneects well with corps people....

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Eric Sibbersen is correct.

Problems with an updated Reventon virus variant have kept me out of the loop.

As for rookie stuff, the only thing Ben and I had to do was clean up after the corps camp party where Bowser got the Colonel Urinal moniker. I've gone though trying to clean up after Joe Soprano before with the mattress.

Trying to clean up piles of trash and beer cans and dealing with Joe's effluvia that he left on the mattress was a good enough initiation. Particularly Joe's mess. One of those things I've never forgotten and burned into my brain cells. :satisfied:

Yeah, I remember that... the next few years Larry made me coordinate the rookies so I got out of basics! :tongue: (and I was cornered by him asking about the "whippet" containers that were all over the floor in the Sgt's room at the end of the barracks :shutup: (Gee Larry, I think they're whipped cream chargers...maybe there was cake? :music: )

Yeah...the cleaning up of the hurl was always a chore..but the rookies we didn't like got that one :devil: Ironically you nemtioned "Hollywood" He found me on Facebook...he's apparently a hot dog mogul or something out in Indiana, PA.

Probably best place to put this since Jeff looks here, think Ben left a bit too early (mebbe). Kris is getting therapy to help with her ulnar nerve decompression (I call it carpel tunnel of the elbow). She's talking with the therapist about trips and "Drum Corps" comes up. Instead of the usual "a drum what?" the response is "which one?".

Brian(think that's the first name) Gochenaur (Buccs, Carlisle perc) is her brother....

man small world...

Heard the name, but don't know the dude....

Ironically you nemtioned "Hollywood" He found me on Facebook...he's apparently a hot dog mogul or something out in Indiana, PA.

Poor bastich.... LOL, I went to Indiana Univ of PA and they sent me three "Annual" fund drive requests in a three week period this month. Waiting until I'm good and PO'ed to email a nasty gram. Did it few years back and I said once a year or forget it.... Be interesting what kind of response I get. Not like I sent a lot but still.......

Ohhhhh..... That's Gut.... Hmmm.... trying to remember if I met him and his wife at SIB a few years back. Yea, the sister and Kris have really connected on the therapy front after dealing with some other physical therpy groups that had some <bleeps> working for them. And if you don't connect with Kris.... :shutup:

Fortunatly she coneects well with corps people....

Guts sister is a sweetheart. Way too nice to be related to him.

and you have probably met Gut. we, um, use him as a way to subdivide for time. let's just say he's not fond of the verbiage