The history of the Westshoremen

well with my sinuses, I felt like I was that far under

Stayed up until 11PM and thought "#### one time zone away... close enough..." and went to bed. At 1:30AM dog had me up anyway..... Which was about the time the NYE Uno card game was breaking upat sis-in-laws get together. So #####!!! glad we turned that invite down to stay home.

Sad part was watching "Tribute To Dick Clark" which was a bunch of Un-American Bandstand <$1 to Cheech and Chong> clips and thinking now I know why I quit watching in the 80s.... :shutup:/>

But later I saw what "Gangnam Style" is... *puke* Proves some of the nuttier things my dad said about the Koreans he met during the Korean War (think some of the characters should on MASH).

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I was up until about 1:00..but I had to limit my intake since I went diving yesterday.

That's me at about 90ft.

68636_10200284673350323_1413605048_n.jpg

I gotta ask... how cold is that water?

let's just say he probably isn't enterting any, uh, contests for size

:tongue:/>

I gotta ask... how cold is that water?

let's just say he probably isn't enterting any, uh, contests for size

:tongue:/>/>

Water temps at the surface were about 40º, deep they were 38º. (air temps were colder, so the water was actually warmer)

I wear what's called a dry suit (as opposed to a wet suit) in this quarry, and the only skin exposed is a little bit around my mouth. The toughest part is when you first get in, and you have to get water around your head inside your hood so your head can warm it. After maybe about 2-3 minutes, you are used to the temps, and you don't even think about it anymore. It's actually not as uncomfortable as you would imagine.

Jeff...I wasn't entering any size contests anyway :sad:

I didn't want to go there

:shutup:/>/>

Yet..... :devil:

no, I need a lot of Jack in me to start throwing those insults out

Dave Krauss posted on FB this morning that Vinnie Colletti passed away.

Vinnie was drum instructor Ric Colletti's brother. Vinnie played snare in 78-79.

Haven't seen an obit posted anywhere, yet.

Edited by Jaminbenb

Dave Krauss posted on FB this morning that Vinnie Colletti passed away.

Vinnie was drum instructor Ric Colletti's brother. Vinnie played snare in 78-79.

Haven't seen an obit posted anywhere, yet.

Ouch.... trying to remember Vinnie but 78-79 I dind't know too many new people as was in college so missed a lot of social time before summer started. Man a pair of people during that time in about two weeks with Vinnie and Brian Alexander....

edit: can one of you FBers post about Brian if it isn't already in. Tried getting on Kris FB account (first time in 3 months) and so much #### came up I gave up trying to find anything useful.

Edited by JimF-LowBari